St. Ann's Community at Cherry Ridge - Webster, NY

St. Ann's Community at Cherry Ridge - Webster, NY has yet not published prices.

• All private rooms
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • 24-Hour Security
  • Computer Lab
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Library

Care is good in the nursing home

My uncle is in the nursing home, I think they take excellent care of him; however, he has Alzheimer's and its only getting worse. He thinks they don't take good care of him, he saus they push him down and I don't believe anything he tells me. They've kind of said that when we go and visit him, it aggravates him.
As far as the facility goes, I would recommend it. We looked into their assisted living because I thought it would be nice if my father and uncle were close, but their assisted living won't take you unless you have $200,000 in savings. The other thing I didn't like about it is that it's so big at Cherry Ridge, my dad would have to be in their apartments and at the apartments, you had to go out and get dressed for meals. The rooms out there are wonderful and the care is good.

If you're searching for the latest in retirement living that embodies the charm and appeal of Webster, you've come to the right place. Nestled among beautiful trees and gently rolling terrain on 41 wooded acres near Five Mile Line Road, is a beautiful, private sanctuary designed with the desires of area seniors in mind. Here, you have your choice of a spacious, one- or two-bedroom apartment or charming two-bedroom cottage home, each available in a wide variety of styles and locations. With a multitude of high-quality services, you'll enjoy maintenance-free, active living with the utmost comfort and convenience.