Solstice Senior Living at Austin - Austin, TX

Solstice Senior Living at Austin - Austin, TX has yet not published prices.

So happy here

My In-law's are home. These are perfect little cottages with a white picket fence. The Staff is friendly and they communicate rapidly. Its nice and clean. They have daily activities they look forward to joining like gardening and going to the library. The food is OK they usually cook for themselves. They walk their dogs, they've been shopping just settling in. The grounds are lovely with lots of trees. The only thin is there is a bump in the sidewalk that could be hazardous. I would recommend this community.

Not an option for us...

From my experienced, the neighborhood that Englewood Estates is in is not a good one. The lady that took us around to tour was almost too friendly and had a lot of tattoos. It was more expensive than other places that I toured and they had no storage. It was not what I was looking for.

No Complaints about this Community

So far all is well for my father with his move to this community. He has settled in well, and I'am comfortable with his move here. The staff is friendly, and they do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. I have no complaints about this community, it is a nice place.

Excellent Care for family

The staff is very nice and caring. The community is a home feeling and I am glad to know that she is happy with the care that she is receiving. The meals are good and she is pleased with the menu. The activities are offered. The community is in a quiet area and she really enjoys the outdoors. We would recommend this community for other families who are looking for a good value and excellent care for a loved one.

Outdated and smells strange.

I was not impressed with Englewood estates. It's an older community, which if fine but you could tell they didn't maintain it. It smelled awful and you could tell they were trying to mask the odor with fragrances in the rooms. It was obvious that people had smoked in there at one time. I wouldn't ever live there and certainly wouldn't let my father live there.

Holiday Retirement

Hello, thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us. My name is Katie, I work for Holiday, and I wanted to write a quick note of appreciation for your taking the time to provide us your feedback. Our staff takes reviews very seriously, as we consider any feedback and insight we receive an opportunity to improve the level and quality of service we provide our residents and their families. Thank you once again for reaching out and sharing your feedback with us - we appreciate it, and you! We wish you the best of luck in your search!

Mom is Doing Great at This Community

My mother is doing great since she moved to this community. It is a very nice facility, and I'am comfortable with her move here. She enjoys the staff, and especially the handyman. Everyone has been very friendly, and helpful. There is always an activities going on, she has gotten involved in a few of them. The meals are perfect. The sever the right portions, and the food taste great. Everything is working out very well. This is a community I would recommend.

Englewood Estates: The perfect fit!

Englewood Estates has been the perfect fit for my Father-in-law. It has a very welcoming atmosphere, staff, and the residents are precious. It just feels like home.

A place for me

I am very happy with this community/ The staff is nice and caring in a short period of time. There is a good variety of meals, they could use a little improvement..I do like the activities that are offered like bingo, and sometimes a small trip. The community is nice and well taken care of. They do offer church services for everyone. I recommend this community, but families might want to see for themselves on what is available here.

a tour

The apartments were a little smaller than what we wanted. The staff was nice. Clean community and nicely taken care of. Friendly staff team. Others might like it for a smaller community.

A satisfactory Place!!

Everything has been going good with Englewood Estates. My mother in law who resides in the community likes it. The staff are attentive and communicate well. The meals are healthy, taste good and have the correct portions to them. The housekeeping does a great job maintaining her room clean as well as the rest of the community.

I think this community is worth a look!!

This is a little older community that I liked. The staff were friendly and helpful. I was not able to get my mom over to see this community. This is a clean community that has complimentary transportation.

Friendly atmosphere

Very friendly staff and they work hard to keep facility safe and functional. They also work hard at keeping residents engaged and active. And they have popcorn! Facility is due for some new carpets and refurbishment but it is underway.

Quiet location with a good variety of accommodations and reasonably priced. It allows me to spend more on secondary care as my mother's needs change.

I Am Doing Okay

It is alright okay here. I like the food that I get, I am eating well. The staff help me out by taking me to doctor appointments. My apartment is smaller than expected and still trying to get organized. I have had some small problems but they are working on it.

Holiday Retirement

Hello, thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We are so happy to hear you like the food and that you find our staff helpful -- we consider it an honor to get to serve you and our other residents. We'd also like to acknowledge and thank you for giving us the chance to work on the small problems you brought to our attention. We appreciate you!

Everything Is Great At This Community

My father is doing here amazing here, we are very pleased with the way everything has worked out. The community looks great, they do a amazing job with the cleanliness. The staff is nice, they have been very helpful and accommodating. They offer great food and activities. Overall we are pleased with the care they are providing him. I would recommend this community.

The food is incredible. I was incredibly worried about the food, and would rate it more than five stars if I could. It's hard to tell in the long run how this community will do, but right now, everything is going great, and he seems to be adjusting well.

Nice facility

This is a very nice facility. They do have nice apartments and offer lots of amenities. The staff is courteous and professional. The building is clean and well run. The staff makes sure they communicate with us.

Staff is always willing to help

This is a nice, spacious building with lots of amenities. The facility is always clean and seems to be well organized. The staff is courteous and compassionate and they are always willing to answer questions or help.

HAPPY

We are extremely happy at Englewood Estates. Everyone is so friendly. I highly recommend this retirement community for seniors for anyone looking.

Everything seems to be going well..

Everything seems to be going well. We have no complaints. It's clean. There are a lot of activities always going on. It has been a pretty good experience.

we did not pick there but it was a very very nice facility i would recommend to thos in that area i rated the community a 3.5 i thought the staff was very nice and helpful from what we knew of the location even tho we did not pick this one it is not a bad location to be in

They have been very nice, and very welcoming.

They have been very nice, and very welcoming. The other residents seem to be pretty nice. The food is good, she says she has to push the plate away so she doesn't get fat. So far things are working out pretty well.

Warm, nurturing, resourceful and helpful

I like that the staff is very nurturing and caring, not judgmental about people with memory issues. They don't treat them like children. They are resourceful. I've had some challenges with my client, and they've been able to help me find ways to deal with it.

The place and the furniture is old, there is one elevator, which can be challenging with wheelchairs. I wanted a place that would be warm and nurturing over more amenities, for my client, and that is what they are all about.

It's early but....So far so good

My family member has not been there very long. It's a difficult transition and it's a bit to soon to tell.
We opted for the cottage. It feels much more like a house and seemed like the best option for now, going from a home twice the size of the cottage, we needed to step down slowly. We may opt for an apartment in the main building later on. I was a little surprised to find out the cottage didn't have central Air/Heat but rather has window units. It's pretty expensive to not have central HVAC in my opinion and especially in Texas where the heat can be really bad.

The building is nice, always clean, staff has been friendly and helpful for the most part. The meals and food seem to be pretty good. They painted our place (my grandmother's place) in her color choice from top to bottom, we just had to supply it. I thought that was a nice touch.

They are throwing a house warming party for her to welcome her and inviting family. Also a nice touch.

More to come....

Too far away from church an...

Too far away from church and other areas that my father is familiar with, but it looked like an amazing place.

Good tour. I think the stu...

Good tour. I think the studio apartments will fit our needs.

Nice place!

Mom has had very good things to say about this place so far! Everyone, both the staff and the residents, have been very friendly. It is a nice looking, clean place. She says they do a great job of encouraging the residents to get involved in the community activities, and to get out and socialize with each other.

No Kitchen or Laundry Machine

They were very friendly, but it was not as nice. There wasn't a washer or dryer in the room, and it didn't have a full kitchen. Each floor had several washers and dryers to share.

Friendly Staff and Lots of Activities

They're very friendly. They other day my dad wasn't feeling good and they called me and told me so I guess they're keeping up with the care pretty well. There seems to be plenty of activities for him to do. There's walking, bingo, card games, and I think they have dances every now and then. It seems like they have something going on everyday.

My dad has been in there for almost a month and so far it seems to be pretty good. Everybody is different but for us, it's working pretty well.

This place was really nice and the ro...

This place was really nice and the room sizes were good.

Our real value lies in the intangibles, such as a feeling of independence, peace of mind, happiness and fulfillment.

Three nutritious chef-prepared meals are served each day in the elegantly appointed dining-room. It’s a perfect time for socializing with friends and neighbors. Our menu variety offers choices to accommodate residents’ special dietary needs.

Transportation is a key in maintaining independence. Which is why at each residence a climate-controlled bus is available for trips to appointments, shopping and group activities. Residents do not have to be concerned with the inconvenience of driving in traffic, especially during inclement weather.

Each residence has an activity director who plans activities both on and off-site. Examples of popular activities are movie nights, exercise and craft classes, and trips to local attractions, such as museums. In addition, residents can enjoy the game and billiards room, library, large screen television lounge and barber/beauty salon.

In each facility, nothing is more important than the comfort and safety of our residents. Each apartment features a sprinkler system, smoke detectors and emergency pull-cords that link them to resident-managers around-the-clock.

You won’t find any hidden costs or fees in our community. There is no lease or buy-in fee. In addition, all the utilities except telephone are included in the monthly rent.

Enjoy your retirement living and come visit us! Schedule your personal tour and complimentary lunch, we will show you our gracious lifestyle.