No bathrooms in the room, they are in the hall and the clientele have to get a staff member to unlock the door. This was not the place for our mom.

Jen Malloy

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We would like to discuss your concerns with you. Would you please contact Michelle Rainer, VP of Sales at [removed] or [removed]? Thank you!

Friendly and Caring

Sodalis Waco so far is a good fit for our loved one. It has a very warm and homey feel. The staff is very friendly and caring and attentive to my dad. The home is very clean and well-kept. The landscaping is very well-maintained and looks beautiful and inviting. I live quite a distance away but from everything I've been hearing everything is going well. It had a very good feeling of the residents being well taken care of, that is why we chose Sodalis Waco for our loved one. I would recommend this community to friends and family.

Care and Patience

I like the care for my jusband at this community. We have found that the staff are very caring and friendly to our needs. The community is clean, but at times needs some small improvements. The menu is appealing witl alot of choices. They do have activities and he does like to participate in the smaller activities. I am happy with his care and would recommend the care and the value of this new staff to others .

Paulines family

We visited a few weeks ago looking at places for a family member. The community was lively and more important to me, clean. The lady in charge was friendly, knowledgeable about alzheimers and seemed to care about us and what we needed to do. The food looked good and the family member I talked to said they loved it there. Only downside for us is that they are full with a wait list. They do have another place in Temple we can go to if things with my husbands mom gets to a crisis point.

Review of Sodalis Waco-Waco, TX

This place would be appropriate when the patient has almost no or no idea where they are or who anyone is around them. The caregivers are kind. There’s very little to do besides watch TV or sit outside. Very small facility.

Our caregivers are indeed fabulous and we're glad that you experienced their kindness. Your visit must have been during a quiet time, because If you ask any of our Sodalis families, you will know that our community is full of life! A visit to the Sodalis Facebook page ([removed] or to the Waco website ([removed] and search for Waco) will show you just how active Sodalis Life can be! Just this past month, we've celebrated Mother's Day with an Italian feast, had a visit from Elvis, enjoyed cooking class, exercised our bodies, minds & spirits, played games, learned new things and basically found ways to celebrate life!

Just like in any household, some days are busier than other days. We appreciate that you took the time to share some thoughts about your visit to our community, but we certainly hope you'll return to get a more accurate sense of Sodalis Life!

The common areas for dining and activities are large open spaces with room to move around. Our activities engage the residents all day with memory care specific exercises, games, singing, entertainers, group activities in the outdoor courtyard, etc. Our Engagement Director and our entire staff are involved in providing an active day for each resident. That is what sets Sodalis apart from other communities. Our Resident Assistants eat meals with the residents and our food is good. We have a variety of options that the residents enjoy.

Services Offered - Alzheimers/Dementia Care and Respite/Short-term Care