Arbor House of Temple - Temple, TX

Arbor House is a very nice community. They use a small group care program. These smaller groups are cared for by small core group of care givers. All staff members I came across were very pleasant and friendly. The accommodations seemed more that adequate while providing a place to feel at home in.

Arbor House is a very nice community. They use a small group care program. These smaller groups are cared for by small core group of care givers. All staff member I came across were very pleasant and the accommodations seemed more that adequate.

One of two places recommended by her primary physician. Convenient location for Family & Hair stylist. Price is the same for all levels of care. Reputation. Love the separate named houses and the smaller eating groups. Staff was actively seen and engaging with all. Since loved one has not moved in yet - I'm giving them a 4 star rating for now.

Clean Property!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since she made the move into this community. The staff are friendly and always lending a helping hand if she needs assistance in anything. She had no complaints about the meals that they are providing and enjoys the different activities they have throughout the week. Overall we are very pleased and would recommend it to anyone.

A positive atmosphere!

My husband was at the Arbor House of Temple only part time and it was a good experience. I really liked the care that he received, and the atmosphere. It was a pretty good experience.

5 stars plus!!

I can not express how happy I am with the Arbor House of Temple. It is absolutely fantastic and it is a wonderful fit. The staff is all friendly and very nice. I am 100 percent happy with this place. My grandmother is a big complainer, and she has not complained about anything. She is eating more than she was back at home, they serve very good foods. I could not be happier.

Took A Tour!!

I took a tour of the community. The tour guide provided me with a proper tour and was knowledgeable. The community was clean and organized. There were meal plans and activities available for the residents. Activities that were offered were on site and offsite.

The staff at Arbor House are very nice.

My mom did complain about the food being cold. The community is not very open and airy. The room is a little smaller than the community she is currently at. They did take good care of her and the community is kept clean. We did move her closer to me.

Arbor House of Temple, Tx Reference

Arbor House of Temple, Texas is outstanding in it's care for seniors with dementia, Alzheimer's disease, and other disabling problems. Caregivers and all staff members are the best. Facilities are of top quality.

Caring, attentive staff

My mom has only been here about six weeks, but so far I am very impressed with Arbor House of Temple. She has settled in very well, and they are taking great care of her. The caregivers are patient and attentive, and they're always right there to help anyone that needs it. Mom has shown a lot of improvement since moving in. She is eating well, she is clean, and she's even found a few activities she likes. If I ever need this sort of care Arbor House is the place I'd want to be.

They have been great.

They have been great. I would give them a five across the board. I like the familial nature of the place. It's a small unit, so everyone knows one another. It's quite a comfortable home environment. It was the least sterile, and most homey feeling of the places we looked at.

All Services in House at a Flat Fee

The staff are very professional and helpful. All services are in house which makes things very convenient. This also gives assurance that my family member will be well taken care of. We looked for two months before making our decision. Also, the resident fee if a flat fee, no points, that many use, to increase the cost of care. Trust me, in our situation, the additional fees for services that are all included here is very significant. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that the mother of one of the Home Health nurses is also at this facility. Very reassuring.

Wonderful place for mom!

My mom has been living in Arbor House for 5 months. No one takes care of my mom as well as I do, but the Arbor House staff comes pretty close. I've been very pleased with the compasionate care and attention that mom has received. They have made this difficult transition much easier for my mom and me.

Friendly staff, good activities program

Things seem to be going very well so far at Arbor House! It's a clean, nice looking community, and the staff is friendly and helpful. They've got a great activities program, my loved one always seems busy and engaged!

Nice place, overall

They're doing a great job at Arbor Hour of Temple. They seem to take a genuine interest in each of their residents, and they work hard to learn how best to care for each person as an individual. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they've got a good variety of services that they offer.

Is My Mom Happy Now?

The realization of finding out and accepting that your loved one needs help is so overwhelming and you feel completely helpless, guilty, and depressed. Is there something I could have done to prevent it? No, but I can make living with this horrible disease easier for me and my loved one. It's hard to move someone that has lived in the same house for almost 65 years to somewhere strange, especially since they are in their memory journey. You want what's best and you start your homework and start looking and talking to everyone you feel that can help you. Do you make bad choices, do "things" out of hope? Sure, so you might pick the wrong home and several months go by and you are not pleased with the progress, cleanliness, food and overall care. So, the process starts again to look for a home, as the diesease is progressing faster than what you ever thought it would. It's time to find something else. Then you walk into The Arbor House, and immediately you feel the warmth, care, security, love, cleanliness of the home and it's residents. I can now say that since moving my mom here, she looks better, stays cleaner, smiles and is happy. Is this what I wanted for her? Of course not, I would have loved to keep her and take care of her. But, that is why The Arbor House was built, to help families take care of their loved ones, with respect, dignity, caring and understanding.

My experience with The Arbor House of...

My experience with The Arbor House of Temple us ok. The services, friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the facility, and care provided is all ok. Will have to remove my father due to cost of facility.

My visit to this facility w...

My visit to this facility was wonderful. I will send the info to my father for him to review. Ultimatly he will make the final decision based on the finances. Again i thank you for this wonderful tour, i will contact you again in the near future.

Great location, wonderful program, be...

Great location, wonderful program, beautiful facility.

Very Nice. Like the decor...bright &...

Very Nice. Like the decor...bright & colorful artwork. Memory boards on room doors. The rec center was really cute (CocaCola). The caregivers were very friendly and knowledgeable. Food was very good. Semi rooms share bath (no shower in baths) Rooms are furnished at no extra cost.

Arbor House Temple is an all-inclusive, secure community for residents with memory care needs. We have created an environment to support residents to maintain their dignity and independence while receiving assistance in areas they may need support, such as dressing, bathing, medications and decision making. Our Life in Motion engagement programming allows residents to find joy, purpose and connection in their everyday lives. Our caregivers, as we call "friends", find a distinct connection with each resident that helps build relationships between the two, providing continuity and structure throughout the day. Whether it be enjoying snacks in the ice cream parlor, or helping bake a cake, enjoying the birds in the Aviary, or taking a walk in the secured courtyard, the residents of Arbor House are engaged with their "friends" and enjoy a more purpose-filled day!