Brookdale Maltsberger - San Antonio, TX

Brookdale Maltsberger - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

The location was not right

I had a nice tour of this community. Everything went well for the most part. From what I saw the community looked very nice but I felt that the location was not the best for us.

Delightful Tour!!

The tour my loved one and I took at this community was delightful, the staff was all very friendly and gave my mother and I lots of useful information about there facility.The traffic was just to awful around this property for me to come visit everyday.

Very nice place!

We're extremely pleased with how things have turned out with Brookdale Maltsberger! The staff here is friendly and helpful, and they've always been great about getting right back to us when we call. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they take good care of the people who live here.

My only complaint is the fact that the billing is not done locally, but that's a minor thing compared to the care my mother has received. The staff has been really friendly and responsive. If I mention anything, they're quick to fix if there's any issues. They keep me informed on their situation. My mom isn't a fan of the food, but that is a more minor complaint. Overall, I'm extremely happy with how the staff cares for my mother!

Nice looking place

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another Brookdale community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Need to resod the courtyard

The courtyard is awful. All weeds and mud. [removed] You should have a beautiful courtyard for them. Fountains and flowers would be a huge improvement. Artificial grass for an outside exercise area would be good as well.

Doing a great job here

I think they do an excellent job overall at Brookdale Maltsberger, I'd give them top marks across the board. The people are friendly, the community is clean and well kept, and the residents all seem happy to be here. It's a very nice place.

They had a great environment, and great people

Brookdale, and all the communities had key things that made them great. They had a great environment, and great people, the attitude of the people was great. I am not sure if we just picked only great communities or if there are no bad ones. They were all fabulous and the ones that were close in proximity or the ones far away, they were all great! We couldn't pick one because we loved them all.

We have been real pleased.

We have been real pleased. In moving from one community to another and transferring the billing has been off. The care has been good. They have worked with us well. The facility itself is beyond what we expected.

This community is nice, small with a lot of individual hands on help

This community is nice, small with a lot of individual hands on help and none of the residents are ever left to fend for themselves. There is always a staff member around to help out. The food is pretty good for the people they serve. They seem to be pretty well fed. They make sure all the residents get 3 meals a day.

Nice facility. Very close to my hous...

Nice facility. Very close to my house. The residents seemed to have been there for a long time. Feels like an upper middle class long term facility; instead of an assisted living.

This facility was top of the line and...

This facility was top of the line and reminded me somewhat of the Argent Court design with a Garden Room, exercises, etc. I liked the smaller kitchens, as that is all they will need.

$100-140 for respite care told a diff...

$100-140 for respite care told a different price when I got there. Lot of clients in wheelchair. Actually saw activity going on. People who worked there seemed nice. Someone had just died so no one was happy the day I went. I got the idea they really care about their clients . Expensive to live full time. Respite care minimum stay 14 days. Heard the aides could be mean at times.

facility has all levels of care.

facility has all levels of care.

Brookdale Maltsberger provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. The beauty salon and barber shop provide a full range of spa services and the therapy room is the perfect way to recuperate after a long walk. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.