So Cal In Home Care - Porter Ranch, CA has yet not published prices.

So Cal In-Home Care is great!!

We really like the caregiver that So Cal In-Home Care provided. [Name removed] called every couple of weeks to make sure everything was going smoothly.

Best in Home Care in Los Angeles

My sister and I have a 92 year old father that is in need for in home care. [name removed] from So Cal In Home Care has been so great to us. She has provided the best in home care person named [name removed], who my father loves. We love her too. If we ever need help from [name removed] in a pinch, she is there as pleasant as can be. If you have an elderly parent or person that needs in home, I highly recommend So Cal In Home Care. Ask for [name removed]!

Great Senior In-Home Care

[Name removed] was very kind and knowledgeable. She was easy to work with and helpful in her suggestions during my novice navigation of the world of senior care.

She came to do a home visit to meet my mother, which allowed her to personalize her selection of caregivers she sent to us for in-home interviews.

The caregivers are caring and kind. My mother said, she felt a companionship with her caregiver rather than a custodial relationship.

I would highly recommend [name removed] and her team to anyone with a need for senior care.

Thank you So Cal In-Home Care for place of mind!

After over three months of trying to find inhouse care for my 89 year old mother. I got a referral from a good friend who had gone through the same thing. She referred me to [name removed] of So Cal In-Home Care. [Name removed] helped me and mother to place the perfect care person my mother really likes.
And best of all the cost was perfect for my mom budget. She just needed part time in-house care and So Cal had Bonded Licensed professional person to assist my mom's needs. I recommend So Cal In-Home Care to anyone that needs someone to care for there aging parents. Thank you [name removed] for your help!
[Name removed]

Awesome

Perfect service . thank you for everything . took great care of my parents . very good attitude . perfect perfects .

Review of SoCal in-home Care

[name removed] at Socal in-home care got us a great caregiver. We interviewed several caregivers to choose from. I would recommend [name removed] and Socal in home care for anyone needing care. The whole experience has been 5 stars.

Review of So Cal in-home

I highly recommend So Cal in-home care. [named removed] the owner is so compassionate about what she does! She found my father a care giver with as much compassion as she has. I live with my 91 year old father and when I go to work its a great feeling not to have a second thought as to his care. I'm so blessed to have found her through "A place for mom"

review of So-Cal in-home Care

highly recommend [name removed] at So Cal in home care. She has been totally committed to helping us and supporting us in the process of finding the right caregiver for our 93 year old father. She is amazing at what she does! Also appreciate the support and responsiveness of [named removed]. Very professionally run organization. So lucky we found them!

Review of So-Cal in-home Care

I was in awe the way [named removed] was so patient with my mom, answering same questiosn over and over that had nothing to do with why [named removed] was there. Mom was very resistant to having someone in her home, [name removed] seem to have have made mom feel a little better about it. Unfortunately mom passed before we were abel to get her help at home. If [name removed] is any indication of how this home health care company, I think they are awesome!

So Cal in-Home Care

It has been a very pleasant experience with So-Cal in-Home care. The care giver that they placed in my home has worked out excellent. [name removed] checks in with me every few weeks. If I had to rate them on a scale from 1-10 , I would rate them a 10.

5 star service

We contacted So Cal In-Home Care when it became apparent that my mother needed 24/7 care in her home. [Name removed], who came to meet with my mother and me won us over immediately. She interviewed us in a caring and respectful manner to determine our needs and the appropriate staff to place in our home. The caregivers she introduced and placed with us were exceptional and well suited to the task of caring for a [removed] year old woman. They provided all the services necessary for our mother to stay in her home, including cooking, cleaning, bathing, dressing and companionship. So Cal In-Home Care was extremely reliable and flexible in providing support when we needed it.

Focusing on quality of life through compassionate care.