So Cal In Home Care - Porter Ranch, CA has yet not published prices.

Awesome

Perfect service . thank you for everything . took great care of my parents . very good attitude . perfect perfects .

Review of SoCal in-home Care

[name removed] at Socal in-home care got us a great caregiver. We interviewed several caregivers to choose from. I would recommend [name removed] and Socal in home care for anyone needing care. The whole experience has been 5 stars.

Review of So Cal in-home

I highly recommend So Cal in-home care. [named removed] the owner is so compassionate about what she does! She found my father a care giver with as much compassion as she has. I live with my 91 year old father and when I go to work its a great feeling not to have a second thought as to his care. I'm so blessed to have found her through "A place for mom"

review of So-Cal in-home Care

highly recommend [name removed] at So Cal in home care. She has been totally committed to helping us and supporting us in the process of finding the right caregiver for our 93 year old father. She is amazing at what she does! Also appreciate the support and responsiveness of [named removed]. Very professionally run organization. So lucky we found them!

Review of So-Cal in-home Care

I was in awe the way [named removed] was so patient with my mom, answering same questiosn over and over that had nothing to do with why [named removed] was there. Mom was very resistant to having someone in her home, [name removed] seem to have have made mom feel a little better about it. Unfortunately mom passed before we were abel to get her help at home. If [name removed] is any indication of how this home health care company, I think they are awesome!

So Cal in-Home Care

It has been a very pleasant experience with So-Cal in-Home care. The care giver that they placed in my home has worked out excellent. [name removed] checks in with me every few weeks. If I had to rate them on a scale from 1-10 , I would rate them a 10.

5 star service

We contacted So Cal In-Home Care when it became apparent that my mother needed 24/7 care in her home. [Name removed], who came to meet with my mother and me won us over immediately. She interviewed us in a caring and respectful manner to determine our needs and the appropriate staff to place in our home. The caregivers she introduced and placed with us were exceptional and well suited to the task of caring for a [removed] year old woman. They provided all the services necessary for our mother to stay in her home, including cooking, cleaning, bathing, dressing and companionship. So Cal In-Home Care was extremely reliable and flexible in providing support when we needed it.

Focusing on quality of life through compassionate care.