Tender Touch Homecare - Chatsworth, CA

Tender Touch Homecare - Chatsworth, CA has yet not published prices.

Don't use them.

One of their caregivers damaged my property. When I contacted the company about repair they told me they had talken to the caregivers concerned, and none of them admitted to the damage so there was nothing they could do. Two days after I asked to speak with the owner of the company, they called to tell me they could no longer provide service for my mother. This was t 3 PM the day before their scheduled day for my 90 year old mom. I would never recommend this company.

PROVIDING QUALITY PROFESSIONAL CAREGIVERS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE!

Tender Touch Homecare is dedicated to providing the highest quality andprofessional home care services to clients in the comfort of their own home, facilities, hospitals and independent living environments.

We specialize in offering personal care thats just right for you.

Caregivers provide an ideal solution for individuals who want to maintain their independence at home but need assistance due to short or long-term disability, illness, or simply, the natural aging process.

Our goal is to provide our clients and families the peace of mind that can only come from knowing that you and your loved one has a qualified and professional caregiver. "We provide the worry-free environment that your family deserves!

WE PROVIDE HOURLY OR 24 HR. LIVE-IN CARE.

Serving Los Angeles & Ventura County.