Home Care Plus Corporation - Encino, CA

Home Care Plus Corporation - Encino, CA has yet not published prices.

An owner who has the warmest and sweetest heart!

Home Care Plus Corporation was there to assist me with the in-home-care of my 98 year old Mother. Professional, loving, patient and kindness are the words that I can honestly use to describe the type of care that was given to both my Mom and our family. I would highly recommend them as a group of individuals that really went beyond the call of duty to provide the best possible care designed to fit our needs.

Well mannered, caring and helpful staff

I'm very satisfied with my services.
We have in home care provided to us by Home Care Plus Corporation.
My sweet heart is in a wheel chair and does not move around to much, but with the help of the staff, we make it possible for her to enjoy the outside breeze..
They are always on time, courteous, friendly and overall caring, neat in appearance and well mannered young men and women.
They rank high in my book, and for them, I thank you!

Great job!

The owners are very accommodating. Adjustments were made when it was not a perfect fit between patient and care giver. The present care giver keeps in touch with email and phone calls, and is very helpful with all medical questions. and overall care.

very helpful

The girl that we have (her name is Anna) is just the friendliest person. She is very helpful, and is always asking if there is anything we need done. She goes out of her way, always going above and beyond the standard scope of work. She is very patient with my mom, showers her, and does whatever my mom needs her to do, and puts up with her very well.

Wonderful

What can I say - Their services are wonderful!

Excellent, personalized service

Rose provided us with a superior relief caregiver when our private-duty caregiver went on vacation. We were especially impressed how much the new caregiver wanted to come early to learn the ropes--even if he wouldn't be paid. "J" worked out very well and we even learned a lot from him and his family, who took our uncle under their wing during the 3-week relief care.

They've been fine. They have been very cooperative.

They've been fine. They have been very cooperative. They try really hard. We need to have the same caregiver we can't have different people coming and going and they have done a good job providing that. There have been no problems with caregivers showing up. There really isn't anything I can think of that could be done better.

Home care-not a property facility

Home Care Plus Corp has been very helpful in finding my mother home health care personnel. We need 24/7 caregivers. Right now we have a terrific person but she's only for 3 days a week. Home Care Plus is working on finding us another person for the other 4 days. Hopefully they will find someone as great as our current person.

Home Care Plus has provided timely and considerate care of our Dad.

Our 91 yr old, widower and Marine Corps Veteran Dad was independent in his home, driving to market, friends, the VA and Church until 2 years ago when he fell onto the tile kitchen floor and had a Tramatic Brain Injury. He was weak and imbalanced following time in the hospital and a local nursing home. Luckily his mind has remained sharp and witty and our local siblings have been able to juggle work and retirement schedules to care for him at his home the last 22 months but we found some stressful lags in our sincere commitment to let Dad be at home and a call to Providence St Joseph hospital secured some referrals in the community and 'A Place For Mom' was one of the offerings who provided a 'Senior Advisor' Leslie, who immediately reviewed our specific needs and gave referrals. Home Care Plus owner, Rose, came to our home to assess Dad's needs. Ella a part time caregiver came to care for Dad one day a week and was very interested in working with Dad and our family. The caliber of care Ella provides has helped us consider a 24 hr shift instead of just one day and we will be following up with interviewing an extended caregiver soon. Rose and Ella have given our Dad and family a very hopeful outlook for the quality of care that our Dad deserves.

Caregivers are independent contractor...

Caregivers are independent contractors, however, have all coverages and screenings.

The name of the game is RESPONSIBLE, being ACCOUNTABLE for the care we extend to our clients’, your loved one; is who we are and what we are. We morally ensure they are being taken cared of professionally. This we give from out of our loving hearts, dedicated and skillful, that’s our caregivers. They care for your loved one as their own. We train our caregivers to give our clients a laughing exercise, the best medicine and care ever!. On the dot they are there, rain or shine right at your very door.