Affordable In Home Care, Inc - Los Angeles, CA

Affordable In Home Care, Inc - Los Angeles, CA has yet not published prices.

Not a social facility...

My loved one's stay is going fairly okay. The staff seem very nice, but they don't do anything extra to encourage people to come out and participate, which is not good for my loved one because she is very shy. Other than this, this is a pretty nice facility.

No complaints!

The home care that my wife is receiving is great! The staff arrives on time and they are sure to keep everything clean and sanitary. The staff is also sure to clearly communicate any changes or concerns. I have no complaints about this home care!

Anna come Tuesday & Friday for 4 hours. I'm also looking at Valley Oaks Village and using Affordable Home Care.

They are doing a real good job.

They are doing a real good job. They are reliable and show up when they are supposed to. There haven't been any problems so far.

Since 2004, the Friedmann Family has been providing care giving services in the Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley area. Our extra personal touch allowed us to earn an excellent reputation in the community.From the start we have been concerned with making sure that the client has a caregiver that they like. We provide care for the elderly, convalescing patients, disabled, and patients with illnesses in their homes. At Affordable in Home Care we provide you and your loved one with quality dementia and Alzheimer’s care. There are stages to dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, with each requiring different levels of care and assistance.