Senior Helpers - Granada Hills, CA

Senior Helpers - Granada Hills, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

BEWARE [removed]

We hired Senior Helpers, Granada Hills to provide appropriate caregivers for my very fragile elderly mother. After an extensive evaluation of our needs and interview they sent 3 different caregivers on 3 successive nights, each caregiver undeniable [removed]. None followed our instructions. After 3 days we sought good caregivers elsewhere, BEWARE that Diana McRae at Senior Helpers does not apply the charges for hours worked to their 2 week advance deposit until you've given 2 week notice of termination, and WILL NOT REFUND the advance deposit for any reason. It's not standard [removed] to expect families to continue to [removed] It's just wrong!! Don't be fooled like I was by a fancy, impressive website and words!

It's been wonderful so far.

It's been wonderful so far. They have been very reliable. We get a consistent caregiver, so it's the same person coming out. There haven't been any billing issues or surprises so far. We are very pleased.

good experience

Overall our experience with Senior Helpers has been a positive one. We will probably not be using them much longer simply because we don't have much for the helper to do at this point, but they have been good and I would recommend them.

A great place to start

My sister and I started on this journey for my mother about a year ago. We first went into Senior Helpers and they were amazing. They were wonderful. They sent someone out to help us. The staff was wonderful.

Waaay too expensive! More ...

Waaay too expensive! More than $100-$150 MORE per day than the one licensed, fully insured and tax/labor law abiding service that I've found on my own, and talked with! Perhaps there are too many levels of commissions involved? Very disappointed in 'A Place For Mom,' if their recommendations are all so unaffordable!

Senior Helpers® is there for you when you need us the most. A national leader in professional home assistance services, Senior Helpers provides dependable, consistent and affordable care services to our clients and their families.

Senior Helpers® can monitor your loved one while they are in the hospital or provide respite services when you need a break. Whether it’s 1 hour or 24 hours , our professional assistants are available 7 days a week to give you peace of mind.

Our caregivers are hired based on their professionalism, enthusiasm, and compassion. Our employees are fully screened. We only hire skilled, experienced caregivers who we fully bond and ensure. Each caregiver is supervised by a Registered Nurse. We match our caregiver’s experience, skill-set and personality to your loved one’s needs. The result is a consistent working relationship so beneficial that our clients say their helpers are more than caregivers – they’re “life-givers.” Call us for a complimentary assessment. One of our consultants will meet with you and your loved ones at your convenience. We’ll discuss your loved one’s needs, our professional caregivers, and our services. If necessary, our Registered Nurse will assess and continually supervise your loved one’s care.

We encourage you to contact us today to arrange a no-obligation assessment and take the first step towards achieving peace of mind for you and your family.

NO MINIMUM HOURS REQUIRED!