Around the Clock Home Services, LLC - Porter Ranch, CA

Around the Clock Home Services, LLC - Porter Ranch, CA has yet not published prices.

We Received a Wonderful Person to give Care to my Parents
through Around The Clock Home Services.
I am very pleased with them.

I Was Not Fully Satisfied

After a couple of weeks we stopped the services because it was not working well for my husband. We had a person help 3 times a week, one Friday no one showed up, no called. I was out of town that day and the caregiver told my advisor from A Place For Mom and she did not inform me because she was busy. I was expecting somebody that day and he had an appointment. That didn't settle with me well. There was a billing mistake, we gave our credit card number, that was more than what the contract said they would charge. When we called the number from the bill, that person said that she does not work with the agency and I was told we would get a refund from the agency. I have not yet got the refund. The caregiver was really good and my husband liked her.

Great Experience

It has been a very pleasant experience with Around The Clock Home Services. The caregiver recommend has work out excellent. Rhonda checks in with me every few weeks. If I had to rate them on a scale from 1-10 I would rate them a 10 !!

We liked caregiver [Removed]. She and my mom got along well. We didn't like that she felt as though it was OK to invite her family over to visit. Our home is a private residence that is not open to strangers. We didn't care for the rearranging of our houseplants. Other than those two sticking points [Removed] was great. We would like to have her back the next time we plan to getaway.