Skyline Village at Red Mountain - Homewood, AL

Skyline Village at Red Mountain - Homewood, AL has yet not published prices.

[name removed], I selected Skyline. I love it here and plan to stay unless rates increase. That is my only concern. I have had a problem with a leak in my living room when it rains hard. They say roof cant be fixed til end of April.
T

We loved the place. Such friendly and welcoming staff. The environment was very clean and neat. The rooms are amazing! You cannot get better with such reasonable rates! Would highly recommend!

A beautiful property and an exceptional value for persons 55 and older

My husband and I ate lunch at Skyline Village on 6/22/17 and then toured the facility. The food was good and the daily menus impressive. Except for the studio, which is a good value for a single individual on a budget, the apartments are large, including the bedrooms, and the bathrooms have been outfitted with roll-in showers and grab bars in the shower and next to the commode. The common areas are beautiful and the views from the patio and all apartments extraordinary. Transportation is provided and home care services can be purchased from a contracted home health agency when The need arises. If one acts during initial leasing, one's monthly fee never goes up. An exceptional value for persons 55 and over.

A new community for care

I like the care at this community for my mom. We like that the community is new. The staff is caring and helpful. The do need more staff so that they are able to transport residents. The menu is appealing and a nice variety. The community needs more activities, but right now there are not a lot of residents.I think that families should tour this community for the care of a loved one.

A new community for care

I like the care at this community for my mom. We like that the community is new.. The staff are caring and helpful. The do need more staff so that they are able to transport residents. The menu is appealing and a nice variety. The community needs more activities, but right now there are not a lot of residents .I think that families should tour this community for the care of a loved one.