Cahaba Ridge - Vestavia Hills, AL

We had an excellent tour. [Removed] was very cordial and informative. Answered all of our questions. We used some of those on the Sheet you emailed us. We would love to live there, but not sure they would "hold" the apartment until we can sell this house. Can't make 2 house notes a month. So
we may still be looking. Thanks for your help.

We could not ask for anything more

The staff have been fabulous. This is a brand new nice community. The offer some activities and they are adding more each day. The food is healthy and they offer a variety of choices. They have a salad bar at lunch and dinner. The rooms are bigger and brighter than at other communities we looked at. I would recommend this community.

We Liked It So Much

When I came to have a tour I liked it very much and now my sibling-in-laws are doing fine being apart of the community. The staff are very nice. They tell me the meals are real good and everybody has been real nice to them. They are happy with their space in the apartment, there is much more space. I would recommend the community to others.

Very happy with Cahaba Ridge Retirement Resort

Great experience! Beautiful facility, fabulous staff that truly care and food is divine!

Very very nice facility, although construction was still in progress. All of the extra amenities you could imagine. Had a good charter program for new residents buying in . They also had a wonderful travel program and freedom dining. [Removed] and [Removed] provided informative information and was very nice.