Sky View Rehabilitation and Health Care Center, LLC - Croton-On-Hudson, NY

Unfair billing

I was at skyview on two separate occasions .I went in with a broken back and paralizd. The. P T and OT was great . The staff on 5th floor great. The problem I found was. The. Doctors. Because the house doctor did not do his job and talk with my insurance co. It's costing me 35 k out of my pocket,for room and board . Pricing unfair what I understand private insurance $415 per day. Medicare $190 per day . Really not worth $415 per day for a place to sleep 3 meals. 2 showers per week . PT separate billing. Medication separate billing.

HOUSE OF HORRORS

THE MOST HORRIBLE PLACE ON EARTH! RUN FROM THIS FACILITY! My mom died there, didn't make it a week. Went in healthy after knee surgery, left in critical condition less than a week later. UNATTENTIVE STAFF, IGNORED ALL SIGNS OF DISTRESS, 911 WAS NOT CALLED UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE!

Terrible Place

Choose Skyview only as a last resort - terrible, awful place. Do not place your worst enemy here. I am posting this anonymously because my parent fears retribution.

What's most horrible about Skyview is the staff, specifically the aides. These people have your loved ones at their mercy when you are not around to see what's going on. The majority of the aide staff should not be working in the health care field.

The food is inedible and is often cold by the time it is delivered. The rehab floor is understaffed and generally uncaring and some of the aides are [insulting] to patients, with the exception of a few very nice and professional aides and nurses. Ringing for help can take up to 25 mins before someone will come to your aid, and even then, good luck. The PTs are good, though, and will work hard to get you out of the facility quickly. But, seriously, look elsewhere. THe place LOOKS nice (like a hotel) and has a gorgeous view of the river, but don't let this sway you. Both of my parents have been here at different times, so I know.