Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - New City, NY

Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - New City, NY has yet not published prices.

Review of Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My mom is happy and she loves the food.

Review of Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The experience has been very good with Friedwald. I feel like my wife is really taken care of here. Everything has been very good so far! She is getting very, very good care and the therapy services are really good. The cleanliness is excellent! Most of the nurses are very good and very friendly. There are a couple, only a couple that are not as attentive with my wife. There are a couple of staff members who take longer to help when she needs something.

Review of Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My mom likes it. She gets along with the nurses and the staff. They are friendly and helpful. Whenever she asks a question, they always answer it. They all pay attention and answer your questions. It is pretty clean in there and my mom said the meals are okay.

Review of Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The therapy is excellent! My loved one has been here before and every time she gets better. The nurses are amazing, the aides are wonderful and really sweet. It is spotlessly clean in there. The social worker knows her job, is compassionate and is an expert with the patients and in meetings. The food is not the best tasting but it is healthy.

Review of Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

We have no complaints. It's nice and clean, the rehab is good and the staff is friendly. The food is excellent and the cleanliness was pretty good.

Review of Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one is very happy with the food. The communication is going well!

Review of Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one is very comfortable there. He likes the aides and they take good care of him. Oh, the therapy is very good and there are some staff members that are really excellent. The communication is pretty good.

Review of Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

It mostly went well but they do not always call me when they should.

Review of Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The rehab is very good for my loved one and the staff care is very good as well. The nurses have been very good and the care managers are excellent with good feedback. The communication is good, the social worker communicates well and lets me know everything. I do not think there is enough help when transporting patients. The cleanliness could use some improvement.

Review of Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Everyone is mostly nice. The cleanliness is good and they keep the rooms as clean as they can. The bathrooms can be a little cleaner. You can ring the bell, and no staff member will come or it will take a while and they have an attitude. The communication isn't very good, but we did have a family meeting last week.

Review of Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

We had our care plan meeting today and the way they spoke to us and explained things in great detail to us was awesome. The therapy is amazing. Some of the nurses are very rude and not friendly. The call bell takes 20 minutes for someone to come in and sometimes they lack in communication.

Review of Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

When you call, nobody answers the phone. There is a language barrier with the staff and my loved one. He doesn't like the food. Today I went over there no one was helping feed him when he needs assistance. The cleanliness needs a lot of improvement.

At Friedwald Center, we aim to build the best rehabilitation and skilled nursing experience in the Lower Hudson Valley. We started from the ground up and brought in the top of the line equipment, the best staff and we even have the most amazing patients. From joint replacement to speech therapy, our therapists have the highest standards of care topped with their warm and caring demeanor. Our mission is to attain and maintain the highest level of trust and confidence in both our staff and services, by residents, family members, regulatory agencies and the community.

We offer a wide variety of special programs and services, such as short-term rehabilitation in our Institute for Advanced Rehab, our Fast Track Program to get you back to your normal life as quickly as possible, and our state-of-the-art Ventilator Unit led by an expert team of respiratory therapists. We encourage you to reach out to our friendly admissions team to find out how Friedwald Center can best support you or your loved one's recovery.