Sinai Post-Acute Nursing and Rehab Center - Newark, NJ

Sinai Post-Acute Nursing and Rehab Center - Newark, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Long Term Care
  • Short Term Rehab
  • 24 hour care
  • hospice care assistance

Sinai is very convenient for me. I have no complaints.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Kenneth for sharing your experience here at Sinai.

Review of Sinai Post Acute Nursing And Rehab Center

This care facility took care of my mother and integrated our cultural values and activities during her stay. It is rare to find such a specific nursing home with such attention to its patients. I hope my mother does not get ill again, but I am comforted by the fact that there is a place to accommodate her needs. Thank you to all the nurses.

Naomi Landsberg

Tia, we really appreciate the feedback. Thank you for your review.

Sinai Post-Acute, Nursing & Rehab Center is an expansive 7-story building offering a modern and comfortable setting for your recovery. Centrally located and easily accessible from all major highways including Rt. 280, New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, Sinai Center is highly recommended by area doctors for post-surgical and rehabilitative care.
With one of the largest rehab gyms in the area, we take pride in our cutting-edge rehabilitation program, renowned for delivering positive outcomes. Our newly renovated Short-Term Rehab floor is entirely self-contained and geared to the specific needs of the subacute patient, helping them regain their independence and facilitating their return home as quickly as possible.
For individuals in need of skilled nursing, palliative, hospice or memory care, Sinai Center has 4 long-term care units staffed by a multicultural team of compassionate caregivers who strive to uphold the dignity of every resident.
Our homelike environment allows our residents to experience the comfort and security they need to function at their highest capacity and optimum quality of life.