Fairwinds - West Hills - West Hills, CA

When you visit our retirement community in the San Fernando Valley, you’ll notice something unexpected the minute you walk through the doors. You can see, hear, and feel the energy and vibrancy of our community. The lobby is bustling, people are laughing, and friends are chatting. Some are planning outings to The Getty Museum or Ronald Reagan Library, while others are gathered in the bistro drinking their morning coffee. Fairwinds - West Hills feels like an active community because it is an active community.

Our philosophy of white glove, five-star service translates into an experience that feels more like a vacation at your favorite resort rather than a typical retirement community. The atmosphere is warm, friendly, and inviting—whatever our residents need, our helpful staff is ready to deliver.

At Fairwinds - West Hills, we don’t just care for people—we care about people, and want to help our residents live the retirement of their dreams. Ready to hit the greens and perfect your golf swing? No problem. How about a European cruise? We’ll plan it end to end. Karaoke after dinner sound fun? Standard play. Gourmet meals for the most discerning foodie? Our chefs are award-winning. Whatever you want to do, whatever your passions are, we can help bring them to life in this next phase of life.

At Fairwinds - West Hills, the retirement of your dreams is there for the taking. All you have to do is make yourself at home.

License #197603296

Very Nice, But Too Expensive

I toured Fairwinds, and I thought that it was a very nice community, but I felt it was too expensive for me. The person who took me around was very helpful and I was able to get brochures and a good deal of information, but I just didn’t feel that the price was practical for me.

My father's great care

I like the care that is given here. The community is clean and always. The food seems to be appealing. The .activities are offer to my dad, but he is not interested in participating. We would recommend the care and the value of the care at this comunity.

Beautiful property on a hill with nice views; feels like you are in the country. Well maintained and spacious.

Looks new, vibrant, fun. Love the "Resort" mentality.. and it also has assistaed living, if we need it.

Two Thumbs Up

I rate it an overall 5. I am very impressed with the staff and the care of the patients. They really care about the residents and have a great atmosphere.

Beautiful Assisted Living

I looked at every Assisted Living facility from the 405 through Westlake and Fairwinds so far surpassed the others that the decision to move my Mother there was a "no brainer". Yes, it is expensive, they all are, but the space is gorgeous, her "apt" is lovely, the food is great and she loves the activities! Most places had skilled nursing sides that looked and smelled like a hospital and independant-living sides that were massive and decidedly "un-homey". Fairwinds looks like a luxury hotel but has all the care of skilled nursing. What a find!!!

Olivia Drury

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your lovely comments. We are so pleased you and your Mother chose Fairwinds - West Hills. She is adjusting beautifully and we are enjoying getting to know her (and you)!

Sincerely,
Harold Bermudez
Fairwinds - West Hills General Manager

5 star living for a 3 star price!

My father moved in one week ago. Transitions are hard but I think this is a good choice for him. It is a little bit early to rate Fairwinds but, so far, I would say they are a great facility.

Fairwinds

This turned out to be a great fit. All of our needs are being met. Staff was and continues to be helpful and accommodating.

Asst Living extra, no memory care or ...

Asst Living extra, no memory care or advanced skilled nursing. avg age 84/5. very active, few using significant asst living services. good trans services, good activities.

Super nice. Very large. Mom would n...

Super nice. Very large. Mom would need extra assistance getting around because of the size and complexity. Seemed better suited for active seniors