My mom's Care

This is a great place for my mom to get really good care. The community is very nice and always clean. She is enjoying the activities from time to time. She appears to like the menu of the meals that she is receiving. We like that this is where she wanted to be for good care. We recommend this community for other families for the care and the value of a loved one.

Helpful in a time of need.

I felt comfortable with the staff and feel they tried hard to make my parent comfortable. Finding a care facility for my parent was an emergency type situation, so I had to make a decision in a short period of time. The staff kept me up-to-date with how my parent was adjusting and tried to accommodate his/her needs.

House is in disrepair. Roo...

House is in disrepair. Rooms are adequate. Nice people. No good feeling here.

In Riverside, California lies the blissful and peaceful Simcare Homes. The expansive Californian coastline is home to a plethora of distinctive options for assisted living. The focus at Simcare Homes is on the protection and maintenance of memory, a qualified attribute that makes us a refined and elegant option for residents dealing with AlzheimerÆs of any development. Our care provides an impeccable range of services that remain tiered to that odd middle ground- the place where residents are unable to live fully on their home but remain self-efficient enough to desire prosperity, comfort, and independence in their daily activities. Ultimately, the focus is on proper care. Every resident is different, and as Simcare Homes proves in our track record, we deliver top-tier medical care and monitoring without being invasive and unruly. The result is one of peerless comfort and appreciation. On a daily basis, we provide meal preparations, bathing, dressing, and transportation. In the end, it is all about harnessing the beauty of life and maximizing it in these calculated years.