Pacifica Senior Living Oceanside - Oceanside, CA

Pacifica Senior Living Oceanside - Oceanside, CA has yet not published prices.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

So impressive. The staff that greeted us immediately made my mom feel welcomed! So Friendly. [name removed] gave us a tour of a model 1 bedroom as well as Moms actual apartment. My mom loved both and I could see how excited she was at the place. [name removed] answered all our questions patiently and is wonderful! Thank you for relieving a lot of stress we had regarding moving to Pacifica! Can't wait for mom to move here+make it home!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it!! We hope that you have a wonderful day!!

The 2 ladies who toured the community with me were knowledgeable and friendly. We are excited to have my mom and dad move in. They took our deposit and it is totally refundable.
Very happy to have found the community so close to my family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you soon.

They are Angels!

I needed to get my mom from skilled nursing in North Carolina to assisted living in California ... and I knew nothing about the senior living world. Saying I was overwhelmed doesn't begin to describe it. The Pacifica Oceanside Executive Director and Community Relations Director treated me like family from the moment we met and have helped every step of the way. Simply put ... they are angels ... positively impacting the quality of life for my entire family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and we can't wait for it to open! We do have a fantastic Executive Director and Community Relations Director. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience!

We look forward to caring for you or a loved one. Rest assured that every amenity we offer was created to meet your unique needs, whether they exist now or develop over time. Your peace of mind is our most important priority, and we endeavor to provide all the comforts of home for you or your loved one. We look forward to becoming an extension of your family.

Features Included:

1. Five Star Resort Lifestyle

2. Daily Gourmet Dining

3. Engaging Programs and Entertainment

4. Concierge Services

5. Caring Staff 24/7

6. Luxury Senior Living

Contact us today to learn more!