Pacifica Senior Living Oceanside - Oceanside, CA

Pacifica Senior Living Oceanside - Oceanside, CA has yet not published prices.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica Senior Living in Oceanside is a great property with many possibilities for our loved one. [Name removed] is fantastic and we look forward to placing our family member at this location.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Pacifica Senior Living Oceanside! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Image Over Individual

I submit this review with great resentment and disappointment. I want to report what I believe to be very unprofessional and discriminatory treatment by [name removed], director of Pacifica Senior Living. Here are the details.

My sister is a recovering alcoholic and when she applied for housing at Pacifica, there was full disclosure that she was 59 and has late stage cirrhosis of the liver (hence her need for assisted living). [Name removed] and other staff members were great -they let her tour the facility and put a down payment on a unit. The required doctor's report was faxed to Pacifica approximately 10 days ago.

After they received the doctor's report Pacifica scheduled the required nurse’s assessment at their facility, which was done on [date removed]. My sister and a family member also met with another staff member that day and schedule a move-in date for [date removed]. Pacifica happily accepted full payment for the first month, with no mention of “red flags” in her application.

Three days later, I received a call from [name removed], the director of Pacifica, because she wanted to talk to me about the "red flags.” [Name removed] mentioned her age (which they knew week’s ago) and then proceeded to ask me questions about my sister’s drinking, when did she have her last drink, did I know Pacifica served alcohol, and then asked “what are we supposed to do if she starts drinking?”

I was pretty taken aback by the questions. We never asked them to monitor my sister for alcohol intake. I said I was curious if [name removed] was screening all residents about alcohol concerns. I also reminded her that we used a referral service that specifically referred my sister to facilities that would take residents who were 59 if they needed care. Pacifica was on that list.

Then, [name removed] informed me that the doctor's report from 10 days ago said my sister didn't need assisted living. Wow! I guess they never thought to disclose this to my SISTER when Pacifica received the report, or when she went for the nurse’s visit, or when she gave them a check and scheduled a move-in date. [Name removed] said she was calling the licensing board and would get back to me.

Well, you guessed it! Her placement was rejected based on “her age and the doctor's report.” I must admit I was not very kind in my response to [name removed]. Why ask me about my sister’s alcohol usage when she was being rejected for unrelated reasons? I question the motives of the director and believe the rejection was actually based on my sister’s disease and appearance. It’s indefensible that these other issues weren’t addressed immediately so my sister could have looked elsewhere.

And adding insult to injury - [name removed] still has not called my sister to notify her that she has been rejected by Pacifica. Nor is her refund check ready. [Name removed] is off for the weekend.
Just beware. If your loved one isn’t particularly affluent, attractive, or has a socially unacceptable disease, there is no room at Inn Pacifica

Review of Pacifica

[Name removed] is so enthusiastic and knowledgeable. The property is amazing

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Oceanside

Come see amazing Pacifica for yourself. I have toured numerous retirement communities and Pacifica is my favorite! I couldn't believe the beautiful, artistic enhancements to retirement living that made it easily my first choice. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour directed by Executive Director [name removed]. She is professional and knowledgeable. My greatest impressions of this Mediterranean style resort are feelings of warmth and architectural originality. Pacifica is changing any misconceptions about assisted living and makes us aware of how fabulous retirement living can be. I didn't dare leave this resort before leaving a deposit with [name removed] and selecting my apartment. I still have that feeling of not only being warmly welcomed but also returning home to my new Pacifica family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Oceanside. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Senior Advisor. We hope to see you again soon!

Review of Pacifica Oceanside

Very nice community! Real like the 2 bedroom unit, nice size.

Review of Pacifica Oceanside

Looks like it will be a lovely community with many positive amenities.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Oceanside!

Review of Pacifica Oceanside

We felt our tour was very educational and [Name removed] was wonderful with the knowledge of the community. We were so impressed that we put our deposit down right after our tour. Beautiful building. Thank you!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Oceanside. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and hope you have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica Oceanside

I feel this place is "wonderful" I'm hoping my step-mom will move here.

Review of Pacifica Oceanside

More impressed than expected. Sales people very informative and pleasant.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Review of Pacifica Oceanside

Lovely complex! Great presentation. Vert good knowledge of product.

Review of Pacifica Oceanside

Very nice community! Really like the 2 bedroom unit, nice size.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

Review of Pacifica

I liked it was well informed, our questions are all answered. We liked this place will be thinking of considering living here. [Name removed] was great and pushed [name removed] around and was so sweet.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, wow, thank you for rating us with so many stars! We're thrilled that you had such a positive experience! We hope that you have a great day!

Review of Pacifica

[Name removed] did a great job and is very professional!

Pacifica Senior Living

Your great rating means a lot to us at Pacifica Senior Living Oceanside, and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review! We hope you have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica

Looks beautiful and very resort like.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we appreciate your positive rating! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there's anything we can do for you!

Excellent. Ouiet.

Review of Pacifica

Beautiful community and units! Very impressed!

Review of Pacifica

Gorgeous property, looking forward to placing my dad.

Review of Pacifica

Gorgeous facility. Looking forward to having my dad move in.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for the positive review; we will be sure to share it with the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Oceanside! Have a great day!

Review of Pacifica

[Name removed] was great! Very knowledgeable, helpful and patient!

Review of Pacifica

Outstanding. Great and all our questions were answered.

Review of Pacifica

Well designed inside and outside. Safe facilities especially restrooms and showers. Future landscaping is nurturing. Memory care facilities are homey. Geographically well located for the caretakers.

Review of Pacifica

Excellent tour - well informed tour guide ([name removed])

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your positive review of Pacifica Senior Living Oceanside. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know [removed]. We are here for you and your family! Have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

So impressive. The staff that greeted us immediately made my mom feel welcomed! So Friendly. [name removed] gave us a tour of a model 1 bedroom as well as Moms actual apartment. My mom loved both and I could see how excited she was at the place. [name removed] answered all our questions patiently and is wonderful! Thank you for relieving a lot of stress we had regarding moving to Pacifica! Can't wait for mom to move here+make it home!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it!! We hope that you have a wonderful day!!

The 2 ladies who toured the community with me were knowledgeable and friendly. We are excited to have my mom and dad move in. They took our deposit and it is totally refundable.
Very happy to have found the community so close to my family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you soon.

They are Angels!

I needed to get my mom from skilled nursing in North Carolina to assisted living in California ... and I knew nothing about the senior living world. Saying I was overwhelmed doesn't begin to describe it. The Pacifica Oceanside Executive Director and Community Relations Director treated me like family from the moment we met and have helped every step of the way. Simply put ... they are angels ... positively impacting the quality of life for my entire family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and we can't wait for it to open! We do have a fantastic Executive Director and Community Relations Director. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience!

Welcome to Pacifica Senior Living Oceanside, a full service senior living community half an hour north of San Diego, close to the historic Oceanside Pier. Our seaside luxury senior living retirement community in the midst of an unparalleled climate & rich in comfort, convenience, services and amenities allowing residents to enjoy outdoor activities no matter what month is on the calendar. Our pet friendly Assisted Living & Memory Care community offers beautifully designed gathering spaces, dining rooms and well landscaped courtyards.
The community is less than 10 miles from the white sandy beaches and just down the street from the Pavilion Shopping Center and Costco. The Oceanside Museum of Art, the Buena Vista Audubon & Nature Center are also close by. Interstate 5 is approximately six miles away while the San Diego Airport is less than 50 miles away, ensuring that local or cross country travel is at your fingertips.

Residents enjoy generous outdoor courtyard space with cool ocean breezes & a five-star resort lifestyle. The beautifully landscaped grounds entice residents outside to enjoy the paved walking paths and garden areas. Multiple common areas for gathering with friends and enjoying the mild climate and warming sunshine. Those with pets can a stroll through our designated dog walking area outdoors adjacent to Guajome Park.

Dining is an absolute delight at Pacifica Senior Living Oceanside. Meals are prepared fresh daily by our on-site chefs and are served in beautifully appointed restaurant-style settings by attentive dining room staff. With scheduled dining hours or all-day dining, residents can enjoy meals at any time of the day. We understand the great pleasure that food can bring, so we make an extra effort to provide not only nutritious food but meals that are tasty and appealing. Using only the freshest fruits and vegetables the meals are always delicious and nourishing.
A full-time, certified bus driver will be available through the community's transportation department. Scheduled services takes residents to nearby shopping trips, religious services, banks, postal services and more. Enjoy our fabulous Holiday parties, socials, and barbecues for meeting new friends.
Our Memory care community will have specialized living arrangements for residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia & other forms of memory loss. Private and semi-private suites cater to individual preferences, allowing residents to choose more personal space or companionship. With a network of staff at your disposal around-the-clock. Our grounds are beautifully landscaped, with secured outdoor courtyards and a specially trained team on site 24/7.

Tours daily, we look forward to welcoming you into our family.