Fairwinds - Ivey Ranch - Oceanside, CA

Nice Tour!!

I have no complaints of how my tour had went at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the overall property and thought they did job of keeping it maintained. They had an activity program and a great meal plan program for the residents. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision.

Wonderful independent and assisted living community but no memory care option

My mother moved a few years ago and has enjoyed the comfortable surroundings, sense of community, activities and independent living of Fairwinds. But in recent months, her memory has declined and Fairwinds-Ivey Ranch is not a memory care facility so "aging in place" isn't completely accurate. The assisted living services provided are very good but I'm having to look for a new home for her. It's sad to have to uproot her from her familiar surroundings and friends. But her needs have outgrown what they can provide.

Great Care

This is a very nice community with good care. Staff members are very helpful and caring. They offer good meals with a nice variety. There are alot of activities offered. I recommend this community for great care for families.

They Had A Waiting List

This was my mom's choice but they had a waiting list. Smoking was also difficult, they had the designated area around the building, that lead you through the building and through two locked doors. it looked as if there were activities from the schedule that was posted. I liked the bistro area. It looked like it was a hang out area for residents and if a meal was missed they would be able to grab something from the bistro area. They did a good job with the tour.

Chelsia Hart

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing at The Fairwinds Ivey Ranch. We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed our Bistro area and that our staff did a good job with the tour. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service to our residents. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions about our community, or would like to learn more about the various activities that we offer.
Thanks,
Jessica, General Manager

Positive and Happy Environment

I would just have to say that the Fairwinds - Ivey Ranch facility is just really a positive and happy living environment for my loved one and for all of the other residents there. It seems to be a great place.

extremely accommodating

So far so good at Fairwinds-Ivey Ranch. We are very happy. I feel like they have been extremely accommodating. The staff was very friendly throughout the move in. They answered any question that I had. She missed her cleaning day that she was supposed to have so I called and asked about it and they were surprised she hadn't had it and were right on it. They've just been great. They have been great about any medical help she has needed. She got sick the first week she arrived and they were extremely helpful in recommending doctors. The only negative I would mention is for the price she is paying I think she should get three meals a day rather than two. I have to get her extra groceries for breakfast and would really like to see her get three meals as some other facilities offer.

Well they can improve on the noise factor we are having in our apartment. It is right next to a mechanical room for the elevator. It is a nuisance and annoying, but they said the were working on it, so we will see.

It's a first-rate facility as far as I can tell.

It's going great she loves it there.

It's going great she loves it there. The people are friendly, and she is very happy. I would highly recommend it to other people. I don't have any concerns, or complaints.

3,550 +600 2 personal care ...

3,550 +600 2 personal care visits daily. Must be ambulatory to be accepted as a new resident, but could age in place. 2 meals + Bistro pastries (continental breakfast). Transportation schedule 3x week w/in 10 miles. Shopping 9, 10 & 1:00. 2 days/week. Active programs, happy hr entertainm't Drama club. Friday travel outings Palm springs for Follies.

Like a 5 Star Hotel!

That place is like a 5 star hotel! Beautiful! The staff was very nice and the food was delicious!

farther away than we hope to find, ot...

farther away than we hope to find, otherwise sounds ok

we loved this place - so did my sis...

we loved this place - so did my sister and her husband

Nice place I'm not confident on the w...

Nice place I'm not confident on the whole nursing piece.

GOOD: Paula did the best jo...

GOOD: Paula did the best job of telling about her community. Although we had tentatively decided that we did not want to live in a mixed independent/assisted community (i.e. not in separate buildings) Paula made a good case for her community. She noted that you have to be ambulatory to be accepted as a new resident, but could age in place. The community is relatively large

When you visit our retirement community in the Rancho Del Oro neighborhood of Oceanside, you’ll notice something unexpected the minute you walk through the doors. You can see, hear, and feel the energy and vibrancy of our community. The lobby is bustling, people are laughing, and friends are chatting. Some are planning outings to the beach, while others are gathered in the bistro drinking their morning coffee. Fairwinds - Ivey Ranch feels like an active community because it is an active community.

Our philosophy of white glove, five-star service translates into an experience that feels more like a vacation at your favorite resort rather than a typical retirement community. The atmosphere is warm, friendly, and inviting—whatever our residents need, our helpful staff is ready to deliver.

At Fairwinds - Ivey Ranch, we don’t just care for people—we care about people, and want to help our residents live the retirement of their dreams. Ready to hit the greens and perfect your golf swing? No problem. How about a European cruise? We’ll plan it end to end. Karaoke after dinner sound fun? Standard play. Gourmet meals for the most discerning foodie? Our chefs are award-winning. Whatever you want to do, whatever your passions are, we can help bring them to life in this next phase of life.

At Fairwinds - Ivey Ranch, the retirement of your dreams is there for the taking. All you have to do is make yourself at home.