We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Doctor on Call
The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at The Auberge at Orchard Park are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community’s warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.
Morton Grove is a suburban Illinois city with a population of about 23,000 people. The area is growing at a rate of 3.6 percent per decade.
- Walkability Score: 60
- Average Age in the Zip Code: 44.91
- Average Weather Info: The average temperatures in Morton Grove range between 31 and 84 degrees. The month with the most precipitation is August where Morton Grove averages 4.9 inches.
- Veterans Facilities in the Area: American Legion (Veterans Organization) & Morton Grove Village Administration (City Government Office)
Morton Grove is a suburban area where there are plenty of options for transportation. You will always be able to get around some way or another even if you don't drive or own a car yourself.
- Buses: Morton Grove is serviced by the Pace Bus Company.
- Trains: The Metra train runs through the region with the Milwaukee District North (MD-N) to Fox Run running through Morton Grove, IL.
- Taxis: Park Ridge Taxi Cabs, ARP Taxi & Cab, Chicago 001 Call Taxi, Party Bus Limousine Service, Niles Flash Cab Association, 303 Taxi, Americana Express Taxi, Black Bird Coach, American Executive Towncar, Vernon Hills Taxi, A1 Classic Limousine Group, & American Traveler Limousine Services.
- Ride Shares: Both Lyft & Uber area established in Morton Grove, Illinois.
Health & Safety
Morton Hills is home to several major hospitals. The crime rate in the area is average and comparable to other cities of its size across the state of Illinois & the US.
- Hospitals in the Area: Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, NorthShore University HealthSystem, Northshore Medical Group - Skokie, & Rainbow Hospital & Palliative Care
- Crime Rate: The crime rate in Morton Grove, IL safer than 64% of other communities, cities, and towns in the US that are of the same size. 51% of communities of this size in Illinois have lower crime rates than Morton Grove.
Sports & Leisure
Morton Grove, IL is a suburban neighborhood that is close to many other cities which provides plenty of sports and leisure attractions for everyone. No matter what you enjoy doing, you will find something to do in the Morton Grove
- Golf Courses: Chick Evans Golf Course, Tom O'Shanter Golf Course, Glenview Park Golf Club, Tam O'Shanter Golf Course, & Weber Park Golf Course
- Tennis Courts/Clubs Nearby: Skokie Park Tennis Courts, TAM Tennis & Fitness, Glenview Tennis Club, Harrer Park, & Morton Grove Park District
- Gyms Nearby: Life Time Athletic, Curves (Yoga), & North Branch Yoga
Shopping & Entertainment
Morton Groves is just one of many suburbs in the area, which means that there is always plenty to do. Whether you are a fan of shopping, eating out, going to the movies, or other attractions you will always be able to find something to do.
- Clothes Shopping Nearby: Carson's Clearance Center, Style 4 U, The Red Carpet Boutique, Robin Elliot Ltd., Emanuele Tuxedo Rental & Sales, TJ Maxx, Spaze Apparel, Eddie Bauer Outlet, & Vogue Fashion
- Grocery Stores: Morton Grove Food Mart, Richwell Market, Ruby Indo Pak Grocery, Fresh Farms, Himalaya Groceries, Unimart One Stop Shopping, ALDI, Jerry's Fruit & Garden, Fresh Farms Niles, Market Place on Oakton, Tony's Finer Foods, & Heinen's Grocery Store
- Restaurants: Las Fuentes Restaurant, Pequod's Pizza, Lai Thai Restaurant, Kappy's American Grill, Boba Burger, China Chef, Marilyn's Restaurant & Pancake House, Sri Siam, Thai Restaurant, Gioridano's, Culver's, Burt's Place, Sushi Kaya, Gail's Carriage Grove, El Sol Restaurant, Palace Cantonese Restaurant, Charcoal Flame, Dempster Fish, Nano's Pizza & Biggie's
- Movie Theaters: AMC Showplace Niles 12, AMC Showplace Village Crossing 18, Pickwick Theatre, Movie Max Cinema, ArcLights Cinemas - Glenview, Skokie Theatre, The Wilmette Theatre, Block Cinema - Northwestern University, Golf Glen Theatre, Music Box Theatre, Bensenville Theatre, & Regal Cinemas Gardens 1-6
- Libraries: Morton Grove Public Library
- Hair Salons: Faust of Italy Hair Salon/Spa, Sessions Hair Art, Choah Hair Cordi, Sarah's Hair Designs, Hair Studio, & Beha Super Salon
- Attractions: House of Torment Haunted Houses Chicago, The Grove, Linne Woods, Classic Bowl, Harms Woods-Central, Harms Woods - North, Leaning Tower of Niles, Emily Oaks Nature Center, Oketo Park, & Frank Bobrytzke Forest
There are many religious centers in the Morton Grove area for people who have a variety of different beliefs.
- Religious Centers: St. Luke's Christian Community, St. Martha Catholic Church, Jerusalem Evangelical Lutheran, Morton Grove Community Church, MCC Masjid & Expansion, St. Mary's Knanaya Catholic Church, Kingdom Hall of Jehova's Witnesses, Morton Grove Japanese Congregation, Korean Ark Covanent Church, St. Peter's Catholic Church, & Divine Word Religious Gift Shop.