Sunrise of Wilmette - Wilmette, IL

Right space for us

This was the right facility for my aunt. I am grateful to the staff who have gotten to know her and who I can observe enjoy her as they care for her. Her apartment is always clean and well kept, and the staff seem positive and hard working. Thank you Sunrise!

Really great environment - I loved the Sunrise dog and cat :-)
The food was incredible. I loved how intimate the place is with outdoor spaces throughout

Small, Homey Community

My mother in law is doing well here at this community. We do feel she is safe, and in good hands. They have a very good staff at this community. This is smaller community compared to others, but that is what we wanted. We know she is getting the care, and attention she needs. This community has a good, homey environment, and I would recommend it.

Providing Good Care

My dad is doing fine here, I am happy with the community. His care was becoming difficult and any burdens are gone now. He is settled in and has made improvements. The staff are doing a very good job and have not had any problems. He is fine with the meals, I share some at time and I think the food is good. The community and his room is kept clean.

Extremely friendly and caring staff. Convenient location. Small, intimate facility.

I would recommend Sunrise if there is a problem with memory and dementia.

I would recommend Sunrise if there is a problem with memory and dementia. A lot of places will take care of the routine and the bedpans, but they don't really help them live a reasonably happy life. I didn't choose this particular Sunrise because of the location, we picked one that was more convenient.

Loving care in a Wonderful Environment. Thanks!

The Sunrise of Wilmette is the best! The staff was supportive, kind and helped Mom regain most of her independence. The facility & overall environment was warm, well maintained and encouraged a positive outlook for Mom and everyone else they came in contact with. The RNs on staff were always on it!. The kitchen was well operated and the food & dining area was great. Cant say enough good things about the Sunrise caregivers who never let anything fall out of their high standards. We were fortunate to have the best of the profession look after our Mom. thanks Joe & Rudy Massouda

Great staff!

We've had a great experience overall with Sunrise of Wilmette. The staff here is wonderful, and they take great care of the people who live here!

Did feel more comfortable w...

Did feel more comfortable with the size and staff over the site in L.P. Tour person very helpful (Cynthia) She also followed up with call and email.

Near their Starbucks in WIl...

Near their Starbucks in WIlmette

possibility

possibility

Unusually small facility entirely foc...

Unusually small facility entirely focused on AD care through hospice -- clean, lively, well run. Lots of eye contact and communication between carers and residents. Care is provided, and staff added, on an as-needed basis, and the pricing works accordingly.