They lied to me!

The people at Silver Springs, they don't seem to tell you the truth. When I first went in, I told the guy that I met with that my loved one had enough money for a year and a half and after he would be on Medicaid. They told me that they took Medicaid, so I made a deposit and gave them a check for $7000, and it turns out they did not take Medicaid. I asked for a refund and they wanted to keep 2500 maintenance fee. I was not going to let that happen, I can't trust those people.

Silver Springs’ distinctively designed community offers Independent and Assisted Living in the relaxing, peaceful setting of Arizona’s Green Valley. Situated adjacent to the Torres Blancas Golf Course, the community’s single-story building offers picturesque views of the surrounding pecan grove, golf course and the beautiful Santa Rita Mountains.

At Silver Springs, enjoy the comfortable, carefree lifestyle that distinctive retirement living affords. With a supportive staff on hand to meet your needs, we provide an environment in which it's easy to make new friends and enjoy an exceptionally high quality of life.