Oasis Assisted Living Center - Tucson, AZ

Bigger rooms than most other places

I toured this facility when I was initially trying to find a place for my friend. From all of the information provided to me, it seemed to be very affordable. The director, [Removed], is lovely and gracious and seemed very efficient and honest in how she ran things but the facility itself is just okay. My friend is incontinent and they said they would not be able to take him because she “did not have the staff” and needed more assistance than what they could provide. The units are a little bit bigger than some other places I had seen but they were older and had a small pesticide smell. The studios are 600+ ft. I asked them if they would be able to come to his unit to help him go to meals and then help him go back to his room afterwards but they said that wasn’t something they would provide. They seemed to want the residents to be able to get places by themselves. Ultimately, we went with a home care option.

Toured during their lunch meal which looked very appetizing. The grounds are lovely. The rooms are large but old. Very clean, too. Only 1 night caregiver and 2 in day -- not enough help for number of residents. Call button in bathroom and bedroom but difficult to get to if resident falls to far away to get to it. For that reason, I feel it is unsafe for a resident who is a fall risk. Manager was not available.

Carmen , the manager, is slandering, accusing innocent people who have lived there for over a decade.

Review of Oasis Assisted Living Center Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Tucson, AZ

She said this place was not very clean, she won't go here.