HORRENDOUS

BAD, BAD, BAD. DIRTY!! 2 PEOPLE IN ONE VERY SMALL ROOM!
My friends father was just sentenced to live there...working on getting him out as fast as possible! Every fixture, knob and surface is filthy. How can the state let this place stay open? Going to find out who is actually running the day to day operations and seriously ask ....would you put your parent in here?
I had to mark as a one or I couldn't submit my review...

worse place EVER!

This place is worse than sickening! DIRTY, DEPRESSING, LAZY PEOPLE work there! bed bugs and roaches! This place needs to be SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol was busy intaking a n...

Carol was busy intaking a new resident so another person showed me around. It is a nice place but seemed to have a large number of Medicaid residents which made it seem a little depressing.

Would have given them a zero

I know somebody who was in here and I would take it off of your lsit. It's dirty in there, I wouldn't put my worst enemy in here. It smeleld, there were old shag rugs still in there, they didn't have private rooms, they were all semi-private and shared a bathroom with another room.

Our residence was created with your loved ones in mind where enjoying a fulfilling life is a daily routine. Share in the joy of knowing your loved ones are always secure in our charming multi-level Tudor style facility that is a caring community within the community. Our professional staff will know your loved ones on a first name basis. Shire Senior Living prides itself on a reasonable cost for quality care and comprehensive care coordination that promotes a system for aging in place.