Sherbrooke Heights - Peterborough, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Good place to live

I am now in residence at Sherbrooke Heights.I have been
here three weeks and already feel at home.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
The food is very good and we have great menu.
There lots of activities organized to keep you
occupied
So over all sherbrooke I think. is a good place to live

Things are going great!!

My dad has recently made the move into this community and I have no complaints of how things are going for him so far. The staff have been attentive to his needs and I am comfortable with the care he has been receiving since he has been there. He is starting to get involved in some of the activities and enjoys the meals they prepare for all of the residents. Overall it has been a great fit and we would recommend it to anyone.

My care and comfort

I was very happy at this community. The staff was caring and attentive. The apartment room that I lived in was beautiful. I liked the environment so that I could walk outdoors. I was happy with the meals and the variety. I was happy with the activities that I participated with the other residents. I would recommend this community and was happy with the care.

I think Sherbrooke Heights is a lovely retirement community. It has everything my Dad needs and he is very happy there. The park like setting is his favourite part.

Over the top staff!!

The director [Removed] is amazing. She has been so helpful and wonderful. My loved one had a fall and needs extra help and they are willing to give it to her. They bend over backward for their residents. The food that they serve us very well, they recently got a new french chef and everyone is very excited.

Not The Place For Our Needs

We were looking for a community for my mom and when we checked it out we had a nice tour. The gentlemen was very kind. On the tour we felt that they do not come close to the care we were looking for.

Kate Vance

Thank you for visiting our community. Our licensure limits the level of care that we are able to provide our residents. We wish you the best and hope you find a community that is a good fit for your mom.

They Understood Our Needs

My mom has been getting good care since moving into this community. She likes the meals that are served to her. They have many activities and outings like going to different restaurants and shows. The benefit I feel we got is when they worked around me and my mom's needs.

We Are A Happy Family

The move in for my mom went well. it has been great for her since becoming a resident. We are pretty pleased with all they do for my mom. My mom felt that is was homey and friendly. She is comfortable in her new community.

Very happy with staff and apartment. Very nice meals in the dining room. Very comfortable atmosphere. Lovely people and nice building. Happy so far with everything 😊

A God Send

My family was in an emergency situation with my uncle who had been in hospital for 5 weeks and was not capable of staying on his own. The director of Sherbrooke Heights offered him a 3 day trial which he agreed too. The staff was welcoming,warm and accomodating to his every need. He was not an easy person to deal with as he was a bit distressed and felt like we were forcing him to stay but after 2 days he was finding himself with 3 great meals a day and people to talk to. Also he was participating in the many activities so he decided to stay for a 3 month contract which might continue longer depending on his health. I cannot praise these people who work and support the facility. Sherbrooke Heights is a lovely place to be with many activities and people to keep my uncle busy every day. Much better than sitting alone... Thanks to you all!!

Need More Food Choices!!

My father at the moment is not enjoying the meals that are being offered. I really wish that the community would update their menu and offer snacks to the residents. This is a major concern because his health is also based on his meals. The staff is wonderful and the community is kept cleaned. The location is wonderful. I really like that my father is able to drive himself to places resident parking is available.

Kate Vance

Thanks for reaching out; I'm glad to hear that your father is enjoying life in our community. I'll be sure to share your concerns with our chef. If you've any additional feedback, please send me an email at [removed]. Thanks again for contacting us, and for being a part of the Atria family.

Great for Retirement

Beautiful residence for seniors. Nice rooms and dining room plus other facilities. With CCAC you can get more help than can be provided here such as pill distribution and bathing.

Sherbrooke hts is great

We are very happy to have our dad at Sherbrooke hts in Peterborough. Since dad has been there his diabetes has been better under ccontrol than it has ever been. He is always raving about the great meals and the friendly people.

Don't miss out on this place!

After doing a lot of research in the Peterborough area, I finally settled on moving mom to Sherbrooke Heights. Mom was very hesistant about making a move at first but Chad & Janette did a wonderful job of making her feel it was her decision to make. She did a trial stay to ensure it was the best decision and fell in love with the place. The staff, meals, and activities are fabulous and their pricing is the best bang for your buck in Peterborough.
I would highly recommend them as they truly care about their residents and make it enjoyable!

Set on beautiful grounds in the quiet community of Peterborough, Sherbrooke Heights offers seniors a simplified lifestyle free from chores and home maintenance. We’re located just minutes from shopping, dining, health care and many local attractions. Enjoy daily events and activities just outside your door – or, if you’re in the mood to explore, visit points of interest like Emily Park, Burleigh Falls, Rice Lake or the Lang Pioneer Village. With the support of a friendly 24-hour staff, the good company of interesting neighbours and so much to do, you’ll love Sherbrooke Heights.

With 29 independent living communities throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, Atria Retirement Canada is home to more than 3,000 seniors. We create warm, comfortable environments where retired people can live as they please, without the concerns of maintaining a home.