Golden Pond Retirement Residence - Codrington, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

We found this residence to be in a beautiful country setting which is the suitable one for Mom. It will be like a resort for her and the owners are wonderful people who really care about their residents.

Review for Golden Pond Retirement

We found Golden Pond with the assistance of a Place for Mom. Deborah was my advisor and she was so compassionate and understanding it made the process easy. Golden Pond is different than other retirement residences. It is in a country setting and it has a "cottagy" feel to it. All of the rooms are furnished but you are also welcome to bring your own furnishings. Golden Pond has under 25 residents so it is like a large family gathering for meals and activities. The staff are warm and friendly and due to the nurse patient ratio they have been able to spend one on one time with my mother to improve her physical quality of life. Within two weeks my Mom has settled in and she considers Golden Pond her new home.

Great people, great place. It has everything I'm looking for but, unfortunately for me, the price range (including one of my priorities) is higher of what I could afford.
My congratulations to the owner for his caring about senior's needs and interest on keeping the place a real home for everybody.