Shepparton Family Care Home - Huntersville, NC

Shepparton Family Care Home - Huntersville, NC has yet not published prices.

Not The Right Place for Us

I toured at Shepperton. I liked that the community was run by a nurse. She and her staff were pleasant enough, but they didn't seem as hands on and warm as what I was hoping for. The community was also pretty far way from me, and I was uncomfortable with the male to female ratio of the residents there. Overall, it just wasn't the right fit for us.

Could Not Be Happier

We could not be happier with Shepparton Family Care Home. Everything from [Removed], the owner, to the CEO, to the cleanliness of the home, the food they serve, the care they give, the attention to detail, and the discipline and attention to detail they give with medications is perfect. It's a small place, which is one of the main reasons we chose it. The house itself is beautiful and it's in a beautiful location. We would absolutely recommend this community to other's. It is excellent.

WE LOVE this Place

My dad loves this community he enjoys the activities there he is the first one there to find out whats going on, and this is very different from his normal. A staff member brings his guitar and he enjoys music so right up his alley. He has gone out on a bus ride to get lunch with the others. The caregivers are very personable and attentive. The food is wonderful, and my siblings and I are thrilled we have this community for dad. And the place is cleaner than my house so makes him feel safe and at home.

A nice place!!

Mom is on hospice care at this home. One of the caregivers is good and the other is not. They keep the home clean. Mom is on a special diet so we have
not yet tried the food. The caregivers try to have her participate in some of the activities offered. I would recommend this care home.