Shadow Ridge Assisted Living Home - Phoenix, AZ

The entire household has a feeling of warmth and friendliness all the time.

It's very clean, tidy, and is a very nice home in a very nice neighborhood. The owner Dennis has chosen excellent, really warm, and attentive caregivers. The entire household has a feeling of warmth and friendliness all the time. I feel that my mother is in the right hands and is being looked after with kindness. They don't have activities going on in the house, other than the occasional game of cards, but the residents don't seem to be interested. I never get complaints about the food, they cook a fresh meal every night and they find out what each person likes and they stock it. They also don't make you stick to a set dining schedule. I can always talk to them directly and they are in touch with me as well, and I talk to them daily. One of the reasons I chose them is their caregiver to patient ratio probably one caregiver for every three residents, which is really good. The other thing I would like to rave about is that unlike most of the places I saw, the owner comes and pitches in but doesn't live in the home, and isn't a constant caregiver, and no one works a twenty-four hour shift, no one works more than twelve hour shifts. Dennis is very good at keeping up with everyone's medication and health and they have doctors that come in and visit the residents here.