Sunshine Village - Phoenix, AZ

Sunshine village cares about my mom

I’m so thankful for Sunshine Village I believe the administration and their team really have created a special Haven for people like my mom. We have been with Sunshine Village for at least six or seven years . I feel my mom is getting the best kindest care by people that really know their job. I know them. It doesn’t matter when I come visit morning nite day my mom is bathed clean beautiful and happy. The nurses, caregivers, medtechs, activities people are very intentional about giving the best care. They are always friendly to my mom and to us . Medically we have the best nurses and med techs. Socially they always have fun activities geared just for them and their needs . I have peace knowing my mom is in loving hands and a place that really cares for the elderly. I am very particular about my mom and they are always willing to do what it takes to make us happy. I would recommend SV as the best place for your precious mom or loved one. From the moment you walk in you will see why it’s called Sunshine Village. I thank God for these people and I pray they will always be blessed for doing such a great job. Sincerely [name removed]

Great Director!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my dad since he made the move into this community. The staff are wonderful especially the memory care director. She has worked for close with my dad and has kept in good communication with my family and I about his care. Overall we are very happy with how things are going and would recommend it to anyone.

Review of Sunshine Village - Phoenix, AZ

Visited the community spoke at great length with Judy about their program and placement opportunities. Really liked the tour and the open homes club house and open grounds.

This was our favorite group community that we visited on this day. Judy was very nice and extremely informative and helpful. The facilities looked clean, smelled pleasant, and the residents seemed happy. The grounds, even though secured, seemed open and inviting as well as very well maintained.

Nice place!

At Sunshine Village Memory Care Community, our goal is to provide the highest quality-of-life for each of our residents. Sunshine Village is dedicated to our life engagement philosophy of social, psychological, spiritual, and physical well-being of each individual.

Our award winning dementia care program, Join Their Journey, is designed with a clear understanding of memory loss in order to provide superior resident focused care.

The premise of Join Their Journey is simple. Our staff joins residents in their moment, rather than trying to bring them into our reality. Through this approach, we recognize individuality, encourage choices, and allow them the ability to live their lives in a way that feels familiar to them.

Sunshine Village has developed a unique environment with a distinctive approach. The colors, lighting, patterns and furnishings enhance the residents experience. Our community is designed to encourage social interaction and involvement. The walkways, both indoors and out, are continuous. All of this creates a community that promotes life engagement.