ARIZONA DESERT FALLS - Phoenix, AZ

Great at first but no longer.

I moved my mother into this small community after having lived at one of those big communities and having had an awful experience every day. You might understand that my mother has a memory issue. Very severe memory issue. The owners were very loving. Mother had her first roomate that was absolutely wonderful. The next one kind of freaked out. I heard from someone whom will remain unknown, that mother was really not happy there. So it was brought up to the owners. They made some changes and mother was happy again. Then awhile went by and they had some changes in employees again. That was the "straw that broke the camels back". I spoke to the owner's and one of them insulted me. Well that was when I took mother out of this assisted living facility. They do not a great job anymore. Mother lived there awhile and I had no problems with ever speaking to the owners or the Nurse Manager. But at the end I knew it was best to listen to mother. I had seen enough!!!

Arizona Desert Falls is the perfect environment for individuals or couples requiring some assistance throughout their Golden Years. We have a excellent staff and many years of experience, Arizona Desert Falls is the next best thing to being home in at-home, family-like, and caring atmosphere. We believe that family participation and input add to he quality of life. These later years are simply one stage of life and should be enjoyed and cherished for all the lifetime of accomplishments.

Arizona Desert Falls is an Assisted Living Center for elderly in he North Phoenix area. This center offers apartment style rooms all very beautiful and stylish, each with complete private bathrooms, refrigerator, microwave oven and cabinets. We offer furnished and unfurnished rooms (you may bring your own furniture, pictures, bedding etc.). The landscape is lush and beautiful with waterfalls, streams, walkways, outdoor BBQ, gazebos, lush green grass, flowers and trees. Arizona Desert Falls is geared to providing the best in care and accommodations possible. Arizona Desert Falls is large enough so that each resident has e feeling of independence with help available 24hours a day,the staff are warm and friendly and all are licensed CNA's and Caregivers with the State of Arizona and the Department of Health. We offer 24 hour awake staff, 24 hour on-call RN, 365 days a year. To really appreciate please take the time to visit and meet our courteous and wonderful staff.

Arizona Desert Falls has a state of the Art Kitchen that offers homemade meals and fresh baked bread and pastries daily along with a elegant dining room. Arts and Crafts, Exercise Classes, Day Outings, Social and Spiritual Activities and of course family functions. The Community room has a library area, Big Screen TV lounge, game area, and computers available so that our residents can send e-mails to loved ones. We