Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley - Phoenix, AZ

The dementia care staff at Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley is trained and certified in Alzheimer's care to provide needed services in a supportive environment. We provide a comprehensive approach to caring for each resident by integrating behavioral management and nursing assistance. Our goal is to optimize function, promote social interaction, and enhance self-esteem through assessments and development of care plans that are individualized for each resident. We strive to ensure that our residents live at their highest level of comfort.
Specially Trained Employees

At Pacifica Senior Living, residents can enjoy their independence under the attention of specially trained staff. Regular in-service training helps those providing direct care to keep current on new care techniques and therapies.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE
• Pet Care Available
SMOKING
• Allowed Outdoors

Great Place

love Pacifica. Great place, great staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Janeann, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Great place to live.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Love the activities.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley!

Wonderful time here at Pacifica.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Let’s you keep pets. Love to do the outside field trips.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,
Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley

Great place to live.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley!

Activities and lots of crafts. Keep us entertained. Love the residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! We are so glad to hear that you are happy!

Great place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley!

They were very friendly. Able to answer all my questions. Community location, was beautiful and clean. I would likely to recommend this community to my other relatives.
Great community concept!

Staff is awesome.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review!

Friendly and helpful staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for the high star rating! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

The staff are very friendly, seem to like their job and enjoy helping the patients. The facility is clean. The only thing that I can suggest working on is communication between all staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan and all of the great amenities they had for the residents. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision,

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Excellent care!

My loved one is doing okay but is having a hard time adjusting to the changes. I feel that the staff at the Pacifica are doing what they can to make him feel safe. The room that he is in is comfortable and he has everything that he needs. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community and your 5-star review! We appreciate it and understand how difficult these transitions can be. Your loved one is in good hands, please know that you can call or come by at any time. We are here for you and your family~

We absolutely loved this place. We are in the process of having her moved here. Thank you for your help in alerting us to this place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review. Your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We are thrilled that you chose our community and we look forward to having her here!
Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

The Services Sounded Good

They did an excellent job with my tour. The plan and services are good. I just felt like they appeared more like a confinement and I didn't get a warm or a home feeling. To get through the room there were a few locks to pass by. It just was not a warm place but it was a fabulous tour.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for reaching out to us, your opinion is very important. We are very proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We thank you for your consideration and hope that you are happy in the community you choose.

Comfortable community!

My father in law is doing great with the transition into Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley. I am pleased with the care that he is receiving. The staff is doing very well communicating with the family. The community is well kept and his room is always clean. My father in law has been enjoying the variety of food offered and has no complaints about it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive review. We appreciate it and always love to receive great feedback. We have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). It is a fun way to stay up to date with the activities and adventures we are having!

LOVE AND RESPECT

For the short time my husband was at Pacifica, he was treated with love and respect. The staff sought to get to know Tony on a personal basis even though he proved to be a difficult patient at times.

Pacifica Senior Living

You really made our day today. Thank you for sharing your heartfelt experience. We love what we do! We work very hard to be sure all our residents and their families get excellent care and feel loved and secure.

Good Community My Tour Was Nice

My tour of this facility went well. It is a pretty well maintained community. The staff was very kind and friendly. It didn't really have the homey atmosphere I wanted for my mother in law. It is a nice community with kind people it just wasn't the place for her.

Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley - Phoenix, Az Visitor, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

They are very attentive

Compared to where my dad was before, the Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley is 100% better. They are very attentive. They are just way better. They don't keep them in a corner and forget about them. They are very helpful and friendly. I would high recommend the Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley. They have been great. It's a really nice community with a friendly and accommodating staff. Great place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are proud of our community and the excellent care we provide to our residents. We have our newsletter on our website so you can keep apprised of the activities we provide for your Dad. We also post weekly photos to our Facebook page, (the link in on our website). We are very proud to share that we recently won the Best Senior Living in Phoenix from SeniorAdvisor.com and Caring Star of 2016! Thank you again for your review!

This was a nice place; it too had a very homey feeling. The staff was also very friendly but perhaps not as compassionate. Their grounds were just as secure, but not interconnected so there were several locked gates and it felt more institutional. Their community room was not available to the residents except during planned activities.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you did not have a positive experience at our community. We have hired a new Executive Director and Pacifica support team and they are doing an excellent job.We are proud to share that we recently won the Best Senior Living in Phoenix from SeniorAdvisor.com and Caring Star of 2016! We invite you back for a free tour to show you how we have changed for the better.

impressed

I looked at a lot of places and chose Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley and am glad I did. I see mom there a couple times a week and am always impressed. It's a wonderful place, the staff there has been very patient and very helpful in getting mom all set up. It has been a great experience, and i would highly recommend Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We understand the trust you have in us to care for your mom and we take that very seriously. We are proud of our community and the level of care, and think that you and your family do too. We try to post daily or weekly photos to our Facebook page. The link is on our website: [removed] Feel free to "like" our page and interact with us!

Better than we expected

They have been doing much better than we even expected. Carrie the director there is super, she has gone out of her way to accommodate us. Heidi the head nurse is doing a good job too. The caregivers have smiles on their faces, and they just love what they are doing. They have eight different cottages depending on where you are functionally. It's really working out well.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We will let Heidi know that you sent her the compliments! She is one of the many reasons we recently won the Best Senior Living in Phoenix from SeniorAdvisor.com and Caring Star of 2016! We hope to see you on the 22nd at our Making & Baking brownies or another one of our fun events!

I am very happy with them.

I am very happy with them. They have been very helpful. It's a little more expensive than I wanted, but I guess maybe it's worth it. There haven't been any hidden fees or charges. We haven't had any complaints or anything.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate you taking the time and encourage you to let us know if there are any suggestions or new activities you would like us to provide. We are here for you and want to be sure that you are happy and cared for.

An extremely good place!

Actually it was the facility that sold me. When I looked within my Mom's budget, for a place that would really make her happy, that is how I found Pacifica.
A Place for Mom was extremely helpful.
The only thing I really did wrong was that setting a budget really limited her options.
If a person could really describe the type of place their loved one would be more comfortable in, even if it's out of their price range, I think that might help them find the perfect place.
Because the setting is so perfect, and caregivers are on site 24/7, I'm amazed at the care they give her.
One of my biggest fears about my mother's being on her own was that if she fell noone would know it. She fell at Pacifica, and they assessed her condition immediately and took her to the hospital. As far as I'm concerned, they already got their money's worth.
My mother is a very active individual, she did all of her own yard work. They have no problem with my mother helping out with for instance sweeping outside under supervision. They also have planned activities that the residents can go on at their option.
The only thing I can really think of is that TV tends to consist of stuff like games shows, which probably is simple and entertaining for alot of the residents.
The location works out great. It's right off of several freeways.
Kerri Lopez, the Director of Sales and Marketing, was amazing; she spent so much time with us, and she has so much insight into aging. Her experience and knowledge was extremely helpful for me to understand that I was making the right decision, and that this is the right place for my Mom.
They are highly priced monthly, but there will be a time when they can apply for assistance from the state, so my Mom won't have to move again. She can stay right there.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are proud of our community and the level of care we provide. We try to keep our activities interesting and engaging for our residents. We post weekly photos to our Facebook page, (the link in on our website). We are very proud to share that we recently won the Best Senior Living in Phoenix from SeniorAdvisor.com and Caring Star of 2016!

Most of the staff, I would rate as a ...

Most of the staff, I would rate as a 4+, but there is one caregiver that we have had some issues with. We have talked to the management, and they say that they are working on it, so we hope so. I think that they could also improve on their activities. They do drawings and paintings, but they could use some more physically active games, since some of the residents are still in good physical shape. Something like puzzles or throwing balls. The price is a little high, but they work with our insurance. We mainly chose them because the top management is friendly, and understandable, and professional as well. We just think the caregivers could maybe use some extra training.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, Thank you for your positive review. We take your suggestions seriously and will try to improve on our activities, please feel free to approach us with your suggestions. We are here to make sure that you are happy! . We are proud to share that we recently won the Best Senior Living in Phoenix from SeniorAdvisor and Caring Star of 2016! We invite you to view our Facebook page, we try to post our activities weekly for families and friends to see.

Caring and Loving Staff

I'm overall really pleased with how my dad is doing there. He's doing better there than he was at home. They are just so caring and loving towards all of the residents. They want to do what they can to make their residents' lives as good as possible and I really appreciate that. I think they're doing really well. My dad really likes to go outside and at Pacifica he can
go outside whenever he wants. They have yards, trees, grass, and porches so he can walk around outside while still being within the secured area. I'm very happy with them.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are proud of our community and the level of care we provide. We try to keep our activities interesting and engaging for our residents. Thank you for sharing!

We just loved this place. Not only d...

We just loved this place. Not only did we like the layout of small cottages but we also liked the guaranteed monthly fee for life. The director was terrific in selling the facility...it was homey and comfortable. This will be the place we chose when the time comes.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud to share that we recently won the Best Senior Living in Phoenix from SeniorAdvisor.com and Caring Star of 2016! We thank you for keeping us in your consideration!