Settlers Place - La Porte, IN

Settlers Place - La Porte, IN has yet not published prices.

Best Place Ever

The staff at Settlers were fantastic and did a great job caring for my mom. I recommend them to anyone needing to place a loved one in assisted living. It is like a big family. I can't thank them enough!

A nice tour for mom's care

We toured this community for care. The staff were nice and did answer the questions we had on the care. They do offer activiites that are offer to the residents. We found the community to be very clean. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one with a good value

Review of Settlers Place

Settlers Place is a very friendly place to stay. The room was nice. The food was very good. Promises of the brochure was not met. My father never had a tv in his room nor the laundry was never picked up. We did his laundry. Besides the 2 complaints Settlers is a nice place to stay. I ended up calling Comcast myself and was told a phone call was never made for my dads television to be hooked up. I never will understand that. They told me they reached out to Comcast.

Top of the line assisted living, staff very informative and friendly, clean community areas, well organized. Individual room (studio) apt was adorable and PERFECT for one person, light and airy and surprisingly very roomy. I was EXTREMELY satisfied with my experience with Settlers Place.

Finally Maybe the main Corp. Has opened their eyes as to what has happened in this building since two individuals had got management positions and they did not know how to run a building and got rid of staff good people who knew their jobs but they knew nothing about comfort or care of individuals regardless of staff or resident care.

Review of Settlers Place in La Porte, IN

The center is very clean, very professional, will help their residents in any way they can. Very polite to anybody who comes to the center.

Settlers Place is located in the small town of La Porte, Indiana. We are on the southeast edge of town where we can enjoy the beautiful farmland and yet be close to downtown for activities and shopping. We encourage our residents to enjoy the outdoors and offer transportation to our wonderful local parks and lakes.

We offer many specialized features designed to ensure resident health and safety:

•Around the clock staffing, including a Registered Nurse
•Coordination with third party providers including home care, rehabilitation and hospice
•Assistance with medication
•Chronic disease management
•Help with grooming, eating and walking
•Safety features throughout the building
•Enclosed courtyard for resident safety and enjoyment
•Transitional and respite stay programs
•Home visit program
•Urgent placement

Settlers Place has private and common areas that were designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind. Our common areas provide opportunities for residents to visit with friends in our comfortable lounges, enjoy a book in our library or enjoy the sunshine in our private courtyard. Our restaurant style dining room services delicious meals and snacks and offers plenty of opportunities for socializing.

Apartments have a private bathroom with safety features and kitchenettes. Large picture windows allow for ample sunlight and we encourage residents to decorate their own space with mementos from their previous home. We are also a pet friendly community although some restrictions apply.