Serenity House VI - Englewood, CO

Wonderful Home

We moved my mother-in-law into this home and the care has been absolutely good. It is the most wonderful nursing we have seen. They keep it clean, we never smell urine in this place. Other places you may smell a little.

Michael Zislis

Thanks so much for providing your review. Please let us know if you ever have any special requests.

Mike Zislis

Outstand care and value

I am very happy with the care that my aunt is receiving here. They offer activities and she is happy and comfortable. She is happy that she is even able to get her nails done. We would like to see that snacks are available between meals. This is a caring community and a outstanding value compared to other communities. Other families would be happy to have there loved ones here for excellent care.

Michael Zislis

Thanks so much for providing your review. Staff are to provide snacks between meals. We will follow up on this to insure that this is happening. Please feel free to call any time if you have any special requests.

Mike Zislis

They are doing a good job.

They are doing a good job.

Michael Zislis

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this review. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make your family member's stay more comfortable and enjoyable.

Glad I found a place for my dad

Glad I found a place for my dad

Michael Zislis

Tammie- Thanks for providing this review. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or special requests.

MIke Zislis

Happy

She's moved in and as far a we've heard they're very happy with it. She lives there alone. She had a stroke and the family needed to find some thing for her because she couldn't take care of herself. As far as I know, she's happy there.

Michael Zislis

Thanks for providing your review.

liked the home atmosphere and locatio...

liked the home atmosphere and location. she would not want a roomate. they work w/hospice care as well. this is close to where Grandma used to live. Both sisters like as well. Felt small for so many bodies, brother said other locations were larger. Don't know what we are comparing to at this point.

Michael Zislis

Thanks for providing this review. We have 17 locations- some are larger and some are smaller. The one on High St. is one of the smaller locations. Please let us know if you have any questions or requests.

Mike

The employee that gave me a tour was ...

The employee that gave me a tour was helpful and showed me around and I met guests. They gave it high marks and have been there for a few years. Felt homey and I liked the set up.

Michael Zislis

Thanks for providing this review. Please let us know if we can be an assisted living resource for you in the future.

Mike

Serenity House Assisted Living, winner of the State Health Department “Best Practice” award is one of the largest residential care home providers in Colorado. With 16 homes in the Denver metropolitan area, Englewood, Centennial, Lakewood, and Littleton, Serenity House is in the unique position of being able to offer its residents the best of all worlds----a small, intimate residential living environment along with the policies, procedures, structure and stability that come with having 120+ total beds.

Serenity House, which has been in business since 1998, is operated by Michael Zislis, PT, a licensed physical therapist with over 30 years of experience in rehabilitation. Serenity House has the full spectrum of assisted living services available, including assistance with mobility, medications, incontinence management, personal hygiene, meals, laundry, housekeeping and hair care services. All of the homes are wheelchair accessible and have on-call in house physician and nursing services.

Serenity House is uniquely positioned to provide its residents with a variety of activities that are designed to be enjoyable as well as to enhance independence. Our award winning Activity Director and her staff organize both in-home activities and community outings in the Company’s new fully accessible 15 passenger bus. Each of the homes has a computer station with internet connectivity, a vegetable/flower garden and large screen HDTVs with gaming systems for the enjoyment of our residents.

Inquire now and become a member of the Serenity House extended family.