Serenity House V - Denver, CO

Things are going just great

Things are going just great at Serenity House V. They keep me really informed. I really like the whole small home environment. At another Serenity House we looked at the residents were more quiet and non talkative. The residents here are more animated and talkers like mom. I think it's really good for her. She seems to be doing just really well there. I am just really really pleased. The only reason I rated it a 4 and not 5 is because they have two caregivers the majority of day and one for a small portion of the daylight hours for 8 residents. I do think it would be better to have two people all the time personally. Rosena, one of the caregivers, is just so sweet. I like how they provide more personalized care here with it being smaller. At this facility the don't have an RN. They do have doctors that come to the facility.

Michael Zislis

Thanks so much for providing your review. We will continue to look closely at the care needs of the residents and provide staffing as necessary to insure high quality assisted living services. We do have a consulting nursing group available 24/7 for skilled nursing procedures. It it an honor and privilege to provide assisted living for your family member.

Mike Zislis

I that think what they do well is keep me informed on what is going on. I do not think there is anything I can think of that they can do better. It is still pretty new, but I have not seen anything go wrong.

Michael Zislis

Thank you so much for providing your review. Please let us know if you ever have any special needs or requests.

Mike

We are happy with them.

We are happy with them. Everyone over there seems happy whenever we call. I don't have any concerns over how clean it's kept, complaints about food, or anything like that. Things are working out well so far.

Michael Zislis

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your review. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to optimize your family member's experience.

Mike

Serenity House Assisted Living, winner of the State Health Department “Best Practice” award is one of the largest residential care home providers in Colorado. With 16 homes in the Denver metropolitan area, Englewood, Centennial, Lakewood, and Littleton, Serenity House is in the unique position of being able to offer its residents the best of all worlds----a small, intimate residential living environment along with the policies, procedures, structure and stability that come with having 120+ total beds.

Serenity House, which has been in business since 1998, is operated by Michael Zislis, PT, a licensed physical therapist with over 30 years of experience in rehabilitation. Serenity House has the full spectrum of assisted living services available, including assistance with mobility, medications, incontinence management, personal hygiene, meals, laundry, housekeeping and hair care services. All of the homes are wheelchair accessible and have on-call in house physician and nursing services.

Serenity House is uniquely positioned to provide its residents with a variety of activities that are designed to be enjoyable as well as to enhance independence. Our award winning Activity Director and her staff organize both in-home activities and community outings in the Company’s new fully accessible 15 passenger bus. Each of the homes has a computer station with internet connectivity, a vegetable/flower garden and large screen HDTVs with gaming systems for the enjoyment of our residents.

Inquire now and become a member of the Serenity House extended family.