Serenity House Assisted Living Hunters Hill - Centennial, CO

I toured!!

We had never thought of residential care prior to touring Serenity House Touring was a good experience, the home was clean and maintained well, and the people were all ver friendly. I just don't think my father would have been comfortable.

Michael Zislis

Thanks so much for providing your review.

Great Place

My mother went to Serenity house XI on 12-10-16 when ever my sister or myself would visit mom we always found the house clean well staffed the staff would always be meeting the needs of the clients. Mom was having increasing health problems the staff would always keep my sister and myself informed. Mom passed away on 3-20-17 she was taken care very well to the end of her life.
When ever I have the chance to recommend Serenity House to those in need of a home for parent that is Safe, Warm, Secure and Friendly I do so. I never once worried about my mother while she was in there care.

Michael Zislis

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your review. It has been an honor and privilege to provide assisted living care for your mother.

Mike Zislis

Not what we were looking for..

I am sure that this place would be a great fit for someone else, but it was not what we were looking for. It was a higher level of care. Everyone was very friendly that was not a problem, but it was not the first choice for us.

Michael Zislis

Thanks for providing your review.
Best wishes.

A good care home!!!

They keep Serenity House clean. They offer a variety of activities such as singalongs, drawing and they had a luau with another care home. The caregivers are very attentive. Mom loves the food. They have a nice patio and deck outside for the residents to enjoy. I would recommend this home. I also wanted to thank A Place For Mom for their assistance in finding this care home.

Michael Zislis

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your review.

Highly Satisfied

I put my mother in the home for little over a month at this time. My wife and I visit at least once a week, sometimes we let them know we are coming and sometimes we don't. They are always welcoming and let us know what is going on with my mother. In addition, my mother is dressed, clean and has her hair and nails done regularly.

Michael Zislis

Thanks so much for provideng your review. It is an honor and privilege to provide assisted living services to your mother.

Mike

Good Community

They conducted an evaluation before moving our loved one into the community so they could place her in the best one for her. She is currently trying to get adjusted. The staff tries really hard to make it as best as they can. They are very accommodating. We are pleased with them for far. We are paying about $4,200 a month. They were recommended by A Place for Mom and everything seems to be going very good so far.

Michael Zislis

Thanks so much for providing this review. Please let us know if you ever have any special requests.

Mike

Serenity House Assisted Living, winner of the State Health Department “Best Practice” award is one of the largest residential care home providers in Colorado. With 16 homes in the Denver metropolitan area, Englewood, Centennial, Lakewood, and Littleton, Serenity House is in the unique position of being able to offer its residents the best of all worlds----a small, intimate residential living environment along with the policies, procedures, structure and stability that come with having 120+ total beds.

Serenity House, which has been in business since 1998, is operated by Michael Zislis, PT, a licensed physical therapist with over 30 years of experience in rehabilitation. Serenity House has the full spectrum of assisted living services available, including assistance with mobility, medications, incontinence management, personal hygiene, meals, laundry, housekeeping and hair care services. All of the homes are wheelchair accessible and have on-call in house physician and nursing services.

Serenity House is uniquely positioned to provide its residents with a variety of activities that are designed to be enjoyable as well as to enhance independence. Our award winning Activity Director and her staff organize both in-home activities and community outings in the Company’s new fully accessible 15 passenger bus. Each of the homes has a computer station with internet connectivity, a vegetable/flower garden and large screen HDTVs with gaming systems for the enjoyment of our residents.

Inquire now and become a member of the Serenity House extended family.