Serene Sunset - El Cajon, CA

This Community Is Excellent

Everything is perfect here. it is not a fancy place but it is clean. The care givers are extremely nice. My mother loves her room and likes the food she eats. I couldn't have been more pleased and it worked out for us. I'm glad that A Place For Mom helped find us a room for my mom.

We're Very Satisfied

Everything is great! They keep everything very clean, and the staff members are all very friendly! There's been great communication from the very start. When we began our search, they responded right away, and have been available for us whenever we need them. We were invited to have several meals there, while we were deciding. It seemed like they were "ready" for us to come there. They have been welcoming and accomodating, and we're very satisfied!

Nice place had video monitoring of re...

Nice place had video monitoring of residents. 1 person 24/7, Hospice available, solar power green home. Close to lakeside, residents happy and friendly nice outdoor area. Dad would like this place. Dog lives on site Black poodle can come too.