Lilac Chateau I - Santee, CA

Review of Lilac Chateau, Santee, Ca

Everything is excellent.

Review of Lilac Chateau I - Santee, CA

My mother has been in 4 different facilities over the years, she was unhappy in some and kicked out of others. At a couple of places we had to hire a person to look after her on top of paying for her facility. Lilac Chateau was a God send! We can't thank Kimberly and her staff enough for the more than excellent care she gave Margaret. She was treated like family and was never alone, always attended & safe and very happy which made our lives so much easier.

Review of Lilac Chateau I - Santee, CA

It was the best! I was treated with love ans respect, great food, if I ever run away from home this is where I will come! Thank for taking great care of me!

Review of Lilac Chateau I - Santee, CA

Lilac Chateau has been a blessing for my Mom and myself. The home is always clean and like living in your own home. Personal care and interaction. She as been there approximately 2 years. She eats well and gets her meals on time, personal hygiene. Always clean, no odors, she is very happy there. Her caregivers are wonderful.
I am very happy my Mom if safe.

It's beautiful, I think it's the best thing to happen to my wife so far.

It's beautiful, I think it's the best thing to happen to my wife so far. They treat her so well and are so kind to her. I can't say enough good things about them.

Great staff

The rooms here are very nice and the facility is very clean and well run. The staff here is great and they interact well with the residents. They could do a better job with communicating small things to the family so that we will know everything that is going on.

Fell in love with this place on my first visit. Kimberly and her staff were great. So happy I was able to find this place for my dad.

We were really impressed with everything except the administration.

I loved the staff here. It was a nice facility and they tried having activities. There were a lot of families there, and that was reassuring. They all seemed pretty satisfied. Our only issue was that we had told them when we talked to them that we couldn't make a definite decision until after we were able to get some things in order and see where we were. They told us they would hold it for us if we put some money down. A month went by and they told us they wanted a month of rent for holding the room. They had not discussed this with us and we had not agreed to it. They then tried to keep the deposit even though we had not signed an agreement, and nobody ever said anything about it being non-refundable. There may have been a language barrier there, and that may be what caused the miscommunication, but we were disappointed that it turned out that way. We did get our deposit back, but their administration seemed poor. The rest of it was good and we were really impressed.

Clean. Good layout. Private room...

Clean. Good layout. Private room. Has a pet (dog). Very nice environment with the added benefit of a private room and less money.

Lilac Chateau is assisted living for Seniors. Owned and operated by Kimberly Withers, RN, BSN,. Kimberly has an extensive background in Geriatric-Psych Nursing and Specializes in caring for residents with Dementia. She has a wonderful, caring and loving staffs.

We're able to Accept: