Senior Care & Comfort Living - El Cajon, CA

My senior advisor helped me find the perfect place for my Mother. Not only is it affordable but it's only 15 mins. away from my home. Thank you so much!

My Mom Likes The Community

My mom is doing fine and she likes her new home. We are pleased with the care from the staff. The home is always clean, no issues. My mom does enjoy her meals that are provided. They do not have a lot of activities but this place offers more of a home feeling, not like a community, and my mom is okay with that.

Couldn't Provide The Care Mom Needed, But Tour Went Well

My tour of the facility went very well. I was going to move to my mother here, but the director informed us they couldn't provide the level of care she needed. The community looked great. The staff and residents were very friendly and welcoming. I did find a community that fit my mothers needs.

I am very happy with them.

I am very happy with them. They are very good. I don't have any major complaints. They are a good company.

Absolutely not a place I wo...

Absolutely not a place I would use or recommend. It is in a commercial area, on a busy street with run down yard and no parking or visiting area outside.

Senior Care & Comfort Living is a Residential Care Facility for Elderly. It serves seniors over 60 years of age in a homelike setting that is very much like a family.

DEFINITION OF OUR RESIDENTIAL CARE FACILITY FOR THE ELDERLY: Senior Care & Comfort Living is a non-medical facility that provides a level of care and supervision for people who are unable to live by themselves but who do need 24 hour nursing care. Our facility is considered non-medical facility and is not required to have nurses, certified nursing assistants or doctor on site.

Our facility excels in providing services to our senior citizens therefore, we treat each resident with respect and dignity. Our senior's living intimate family setting allows it to specialize in special resident needs such as diabetes care, memory care and special diets. The company also takes special care of residents who speak a particular language (Japanese, Arabic, Tagalog, or Spanish for example) or residents of a particular religion or cultural background.