Anshin Home Care - La Mesa, CA

Meet at the door by 2 barking dogs and the place did not smell good.

Open, Airy, Clean

Anshin Home Care has been a great solution for our family. The place is open, airy, clan, and the people there are very friendly. My loved one usually likes to spend her time watching TV or at the dining room table playing games. The place is very small, which allows for my loved one to receive the care and attention she needs.

They kept us up to date. I was very pleased.

I have not have any issues. They kept us up to date. I was pleased that I could find someone that speaks her language. Our experience has been pretty good at the Anshin Home Care. The facility is always very clean. There are no odors. The staff is very friendly. They are accommodating and helpful. They seem to be doing an excellent job at taking care of my loved one. I can't rate the activities because it is not applicable.

extremely caring and helpful

I really liked how caring they are. I like the whole environment, how the house is situated, how my mother is able to get outdoors, etc. They are all very helpful, going out of their way to assist in any way they can.

They sometimes can be a little difficult to understand due to some language barriers, but besides that there is absolutely nothing I can think of where they can improve. I really like the home and the care they give. My mother is doing a lot better there than she was at a previous place we had her at.

Very clean. Residents looked happy and healthy. Kitchen was loaded with fruit and fresh food. Outside was nice. Downside is lack of transportation or outside activities.

I'm very satisfied with there service. my mother is well cared for and happy.

very nice closest to us no private ba...

very nice closest to us no private bathroom thick accents problem for mom? does have private bedroom.

I visited, I found the owners very pl...

I visited, I found the owners very pleasant. It was in a nice neighborhood, it is so far top on my list. I liked the size of the available private room. I thought they could be a little tidier, I found only one client who was alert. Everyone else was in bed in the middle of the day. That bothers me a little.