Rancho San Diego Board and Care I - El Cajon, CA

Mom fits right in

Mom is in this community and it's been such a blessing for us. It is in a home so it is a smaller place which is working very well. She is close to me. The caregivers there are nice and attentive. She will get out and walk around if the weather is nice. They have home cooked meals. I would recommend this community.

This home was excellent. The facilities, residents and caretakers were great. A 10 out of 10.

Home for Mom

Very clean. Nice help. Good care.

A good care home

This care home has done a lot to care for my mom. They completed two evaluations to be sure they were the right fit for her. The food is good and the home is really clean. This is a quiet care home and it was the right fit for her. I would recommend this care home.

Board and Care

So far they have been helpful and concern about Mom I like the home.

Facility was clean and fresh. Was impressed with the idea of home like setting. Josalyn very informative. Will keep this on my list

Went here with Sharon... Rn.. But too...

Went here with Sharon... Rn.. But too cold of an atmosphere ..not homey... Caregivers husband and wife..friendly but couldn't speak English that well.

If price is right, this is first choce