Meadow Creek Villa - El Cajon, CA

Nice! Appears to have good activity and care. More expensive than St. Paul's Plaza (which is new with many more amenities and 24 hour nursing). Not sure why and entrance fee? No pool, bus, activity director ect, that you get at a larger facility

The best from what I saw!

I am very happy with the care that my mother is receiving from Meadow Creek Villa. The home itself is very well taken care of and clean. The caregivers are great, they take very good care of my mother. I like how friendly and positive the environment is. They serve home cooked meals daily.

I am satisfied

My mom has been here a little over a month. Overall, the place is OK. I am satisfied.

3. On map, bigger house, bu...

3. On map, bigger house, but no concrete - blacktop. no side walks. No flowers - outside not that nice.

Going Very Well

She's only been there a week. it's going very well. She seems to be happy there. I haven't tasted it but Jean said the food is good. They're very nice. They have activities but I'm not sure what they've done so far. They have some games and they do exercises. it's very clean.