Senter's Rest Home - Fuquay Varina, NC

Senter's Rest Home - Fuquay Varina, NC has yet not published prices.

My father's care

I like this community. The staff is outstanding and very friendly. The meals are outstanding and a good variety. They do offer activities for the residents to participate. This is a very clean community. We would recommend other families to this community for the care and the value that is offered to a loved one.

Care for my loved one

We were not happy with this community. It is older and they need improvements with the cleanliness. Some of the staff were helpful. The meals seemed to look appealing. he was involved in the physical therapy. This community was not able to help with the needs that we had or for the care that we were wanting. I suggest other families tour the community to see if this the care that they need for a loved one.

This facility didn't seem like such a...

This facility didn't seem like such a bad place. It was a little drab when you went it, they may have had an LVN, they also had some med techs and we did not get to know them that well, we just went on a couple of visits and you can't really get to know them just from that but it seemed a little drab if you will, but not quite as drab as clayton house.