Avendelle Assisted Living Southern Oaks - Fuquay Varina, NC

In High Spirits

Avendelle Assisted Living is a Family Care Home setting with 6 residents and my father has only been there a month. I was concerned because it was a small setting and but my dad seems to be fitting in well. The staff is very nice and appear to care about my father.
Dad likes the meals and the staff has told me that he is eating well, he likes the variety. My dad is in very good spirits. This has been an amazing experience for me and I would recommend Avendelle to both friends and family.
There are activities but my dad prefers to read his paper and watch TV. Right now there are 5 ladies and my dad so the activities really don't interest him at this time.
The staff ratio for patients is excellent with a 3 to 1 so I know my dad is well looked after.

So far so good

My loved one has only been here a short time so it's hard to say how things will work out long term, but so far they've done a good job. The staff is friendly and professional, and they've done a good job looking after my loved one so far.