Avendelle Assisted Living Fuquay - Fuquay Varina, NC

Very Accommodating and Professional Staff

We are very pleased with this care home and everything they have done for us. My brother in law has adjusted very well to, he is pleased. The home is very well maintained, every time I visit his room and the house is nice and tidy. They have a very good staff here, they are very professional and helpful. There are nice activities offered. He is very satisfied with the food. We know he is in good hands and being cared for well. This is a care home I would recommend.

They Adapted To My Loved One

This community was great to my loved one. He was treated like family and the resident were nice too. We were pleased with the level of care. They did their best to adapt to his needs and understand him more. I like that they are caring and we are overall pleased with the community. I would definitely use them again

Great staff

The staff here is great and they are very attentive and helpful. They have made the transition in moving here as seamless as possible. The facility seems to be clean at all times and well organized. The other residents are also very nice.

Friendly, accommodating staff

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at The Haven at Fuquay, they're taking great care of my loved one! They've been very accommodating, any care need or request that we've had they've been more than happy to take care of! The facility itself is clean and well kept, and everyone is very friendly!