Seniors Comfort Assisted Living - Hot Springs, AR

A Visit To See My Dad

The one time I came to visit my dad it seemed to be going really, really well. It is a smaller facility and good.
A couple manages the home and they are doing a really nice job caring for him. I was impressed and they have been meeting his needs. It is not quite expensive for someone who is not as mobile. I think he is getting better care and one on one.

Very thankful we found Seniors Comfort. The perfect place for my brother. Elijah is so attentive. I'm very pleased with this home.

Very clean area with people...

Very clean area with people who seem to understand the care needed for those with needs. I like the idea of a smaller place, a lot cleaner, and having somebody there that my mother can talk to and enjoy her remaining time with who seems a lot like her. We get to keep Hospice that we had before so she has familiar faces too. We move her into the house in about four days so we'll see how it goes. But since she has been doing some short stays at other places over time, this was the best so far we've seen. I'd give it five stars if she was already there and been there a while. But it is a five star facility, lots of safety features for those with those needs and considerations. But since it is just by initial checking it out and comparing, I'll use four for now.

Elijah is the best!

First of all, this is no ordinary long-term care - Comfort at Home is extraordinary. Elijah is one of those rare human beings who really cares about the difficult patient that other facilities can't handle. He has a true gift which my husband benefits from. There is absolutely no better facility than this.

David Unger

I was very impressed from the very beginning talking to Elijah. He was so helpful in answering all my questions and making me feel comfortable that this would be a good fit for my husband. I found the place without any difficulty with my GPS. I followed him to his second house where Dave would be staying and it was a very scenic tour driving there. It was only a few minutes, but a very beautiful area. He introduced me to the other clients that were there and gave me a tour of the house. It was very clean and had all the facilities that Dave would be needing. He introduced me to his brother-in-law who is the care taker of that house. He was very personable, caring and I could tell that the number 1 thing that was important to him was the well being of the clients in his care.

Imagine a concept of care in which your elderly loved one may sleep-in every morning, have breakfast made-to-order, to be served in or out of bed, enjoy personalized care throughout the day and interact with others seniors over a board game, during the day’s mind-joggers session, while out for lunch or during the featured evening movie. Imagine a loving home that provides quality care for seniors 24/7 who require assistance with their daily activities but also assists Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Sundowners, Hospice and Parkinson’s patients. This is only the beginning of what Comfort at Home Private Senior Care, is all about, here in Hot Springs, Arkansas, county of Garland.

Some of the eldercare services we take pride in providing are quality care and 24 hours a day assistance, certified friendly, compassionate staff, entertainment, events and senior outgoings, private rooms and private baths, delicious, fresh home cooked meals and snacks, great activities and fun, complete medication and health managements, safe and loving retreat-like living environment and much more...Our mission is for seniors to enjoy our social atmosphere everyday and maintain a quality of life that they deserve.

Comfort at Home Private Senior Care is situated on one acre of land, with a beautiful backyard surrounded by a wooden fence, in a quiet, safe, friendly and family oriented neighborhood that anyone would enjoy being a part of. Our certified and friendly staff is dedicated to providing quality senior care and comfort in our private warm and loving residential assisted living home which is located just minutes away from the two well known hospitals: St Joseph Hospital and National Park Hospital. Other close by recreational amenities are the beautiful botanical garden Wooden gardens, the Walking Trail, the Downtown with the beautiful historical buildings, and the Central Avenue Shopping Centers, which are just minutes away from our home.