Avenir Memory Care at Little Rock - Little Rock, AR

Couldn't Have Asked for A Better Community

My mother in law had since a great respite stay experience here at this community, we are planning on using them again this summer. We knew she was safe, and in good hands at this community. The staff was helpful, and very kind. The community looked great. They offer nice activities, and good meals for the residents. We couldn't have asked for a better community, and I would recommend it.

Better Care

I was not happy with the care that was given to my mom when she was here. They did not have enough help here. They did not have the staff who were trained to help as promised. We had friends that had gone to see my mom and she was still in bed. She had not been taken care of. correctly. I did not like the area that she was in. I do not feel like the staff were trained. I would suggest families consider other options.

Excellent Environment for Residents

Staff is very attentive to the needs of the residents. Very nice surroundings and common areas. Residents have access to an outdoor area in the center of the facility.

They seem to be very caring, but above all very professional and knowledgeble in their actions.

Clarity Pointe-not transparent

The experience my family had at Clarity is hard to understand. We came in making it clear that my dad needed a lot of assistance, because he had been in a geri-psyche hospital for evaluation, and had not been walking, but was walking previously. Once the psych evaluation was completed, we journeyed over to clarity at 10:00 Dec 2015. He was very weak but did finally respond in their front hall, but got sleepy again and proceeded to head to bed. They placed him in bed and we were going to hang around but they suggested giving him time to sleep. Because his day usually starts around 11:00 am. So we left him with them after listening to the administration explaining how they as a team could work their magic. Remember from the beginning I explained that he had some real needs. So in 28 hours afters he arrived they called my brother and said you must meet him at valley ranch rehab, we can't care for him in the state he is in. So in less than 3 days my dad had been in 3 places. The following morning at valley ranch, he was up with the physical therapist walking down the hall 75 ft using a walker. Clarity must be a wonderful place if your family member fits perfectly in their mold, even though that is not what we were told. They are friendly, but not transparent about what they can do. I wish my dad could have been there, but please make sure you grill them about the care they think they can provide for your family member, because it was not provided for my dad. They did not even give him a chance to show what he could do in that 28 hours. After several phone calls and discussions by myself, my brother and my sister, and the help frrom Robbie Deaton, who refers families through the company "A place for mom", we are suppose to receive a full refund for all fees and prorated monies. Just remember as you search for a good place for you mom or dad to dig your heels in and even after writing up a care plan as we did, mAke it perfectly c Lear what your family expects in return and how you will hold them accountable if those promises are not fulfilled.

Caring for my Sweeet Mom!!!

This place is awesome!!! Great place to take your love ones!! The cost, friendly, caring, supportive, very respectful, beautiful place, activities are awesome as well. Can't say enough good things about facility an staff as well.

Great place for memory care!!! However, while visiting with my aunt, I overheard one of the staff members say "its like a nursing home in here" to someone else. The staff is great with the residents, but they should hire extra help. I noticed brown spots on her carpet (hopefully housekeeping took care of that) but my mom said its been there a while.

very nice and caring

The staff at Clarity Pointe Little Rock are very nice and caring to the patients. I think the only thing that I would say needs improving is there are just not enough staff at the facility. I am not sure if that's the way they designed it but that area is definitely lacking.

The staff is wonderful

The staff is wonderful. This only issue is that the air conditioner is not working. It's hot inside. I would like the sections to be locked where only employees can go to. Other than that it has been pretty good. It is very clean inside.

Excellent memory care!

We're very pleased with how things have gone with Clairy Pointe, they are an excellent memory care facility! The facility itself is a new building, so everything looks beautiful. The people here are all very kind and patient, and great at working with the residents. I love that they encourage my loved one to get out of her room and participate in the activities. I also like that they've got the residents divided into "neighborhoods" of similar levels of care.
The only complaint I have is that the number of residents seems to be scaling up faster than their care staff, so they've been stretched a little thin lately. But I'm sure they'll keep themselves staffed appropriately as things go on.

I think that they do a decent job.

I think that they do a decent job. They are new and they still have some growing to do. They do a wonderful job keeping it clean, the housekeeping lady is absolutely wonderful. They serve quite a few casserole type options. Everyone is accommodating and friendly.