Memory Care of Little Rock - Little Rock, AR

Memory Care of Little Rock - Little Rock, AR has yet not published prices.

Staff is eager to please

In the time that my loved one was here I found that the staff team is very very attentive and always on top of everything. The people that worked there are very knowledge, competent, very helpful, they are eager to please, and they fulfill any request we may have or provide information we may need. They also provide activities tailored to those in the memory care unit. I would recommend this facility to other families looking into options.

Really Showed Compassion for My Mother

My mother was at Memory Care of Little Rock for respite care, and overall, I feel it was a good experience. I really appreciated the way they were truly showing compassion for my mother. Their care really seemed genuine to me. I also liked that while my mother wasn’t very interested in participating in activities while she was there, they still let her be a part of things by having her help sweep up and fold the laundry. The food was just ok, but they did offer options for the residents, meals were nutritious, and portion sizes were good. Overall, I feel pleased with the services at Memory Care of Little Rock.

Options for care for dad

We toured this community and like that it was very new. The staff was nice and the staff. They offer activities for the residents. We would recommend that families tour this new community for the options for a loved one.

A tour for care

We toured this community and my aunt did not qualify for the care here. The staff were very nice and were able to answer the questions on the care that is offered. We did see a menu of the nice meals that are available here and they are health meals. A lot of nice activities are available for those who want to participate. A clean community to enjoy. We recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.