Brookdale Fort Smith - Fort Smith, AR

Brookdale Fort Smith - Fort Smith, AR has yet not published prices.

We Are Very Pleased

I think Brookdale Fort Smith has done a really great job with my loved one, and we've been very happy. I do think that most communities like this can always improve on their communication, but overall, Brookdale is great. The staff has been really helpful, and I definitely appreciate that they have a great attitude, [Removed] especially. She pushes everyone and expects the best out of all the residents, but she does it with a caring smile. I love that all the personnel, no matter their title drops everything at mealtimes to collect the residents and bring them to the dining room. This ensure that everyone eats and no one misses out on a meal. As far as the food, I see more repeat meals than I'd like, but food is always plentiful. As a community, they really do a great job, and we are very pleased.

Comfortable stay!

My parents' stay at this Brookdale location is going great! The facility is well maintained and the staff are wonderful! There are plenty of healthy meal options, and my parents get plenty of opportunities to be involved in activities. I have no complaints!

I would not recommend this community!!

My dad is not getting the care that he should. The staff do not seem to be very helpful. They do not offer a lot of activities. They have the same meals everyday and the food is terrible. The community is pretty clean.

Five Star Service !!

My loved one is kept busy throughout the day with the variety of fun activities they have to offer at this community. The most important thing is the staff have went above and beyond to make sure that my mother is feeling safe and comfortable in her new living environment. The dinning room experience is wonderful as well as the delicious food they serve.

Not a happy camper!!

Brookdale was not a very good experience for us. Had my dad there for a week & the care they promised for him as an Alzheimer's resident was not as we expected. Laundry laid on the bedroom floor all week, carpet was never vacuumed, crumbs were all around his chair, trash never carried out, ants all over a glass left on a table by his chair, bed only made once, didn't furnish towels & wash cloths for every day use. Of course there was an excuse for everything. Probably a lack of communication between the staff members but we had seen enough!!

Not a happy camper!!

It's always clean and there is absolutely no smell.

It's always clean and there is absolutely no smell. The staff is wonderfully friendly, they are great. The only complaint is how long it takes the food to get to the table. We are very happy with them.

Super mini-assisted living

Really good job at assisted living. Once resident needs more help, need to have home health nurses visit. The food is really really very very good. Our resident will not be happy in Long Term care after being at Willowbrook. Great atmosphere.

They are doing a good job. The staff is super friendly.

They are doing a good job. The staff is super friendly. She seems to enjoy the food. They aren't very good with helping her and making sure that she can see her food, as she has vision problems. They were able to work with the VA benefits, which was a big reason I chose them.

i really like Emeritus at Willow Broo...

i really like Emeritus at Willow Brook . i believe it was the right choice for mom. My concern is it was not clearly explained that the room for mom would be a shared room. While they kept using terms like" she will have her own".... bathroom, sink,refrigerator etc... Then when signing papers I was told the quote was for a shared room. Which in mom's case turned out good but i think that should be very clear and it wasn't. I must commend the staff they are all very personable and friendly to family and resident's. The food seems to be very good. i like the family feel of the whole facility. Overall the experiance has been very good.

They're all very friendly.

They're all very friendly. They all have monitors and have been very prompt with every thing. They had a Christmas Dinner and sometimes have someone playing the piano. The food would be about a four. It's well run, it's clean and friendly and my folks feel secure. This was priced better than others and they have a nurse that's on duty 12 hours a day. They also have different levels of care. And they have different levels of assistance so they can won't have to move again if they need a little more help.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.