Senior Suites Ravenswood Manor - Chicago, IL

Imagine being able to live in a beautiful building, in a community of friends, receive monthly housekeeping services and benefit from specially designed safety features - all for one low affordable monthly rate and in the Chicago neighborhood you've called home for most of your life. As a resident at one of our many Senior Suites communities, this dream can become a wonderful reality.

Chicago is known throughout the world for its wonderfully diverse neighborhoods and distinct architectures. Senior Suites reflect that civic pride in the neighborhoods we serve by the attractive apartment homes we offer. Senior Suites allow adults 62 years of age and older to live affordably and safely in the neighborhood that they call home. Our communities are designed with your comfort and safety in mind and provide opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie.

Seems To Be Working Out Well

Dad is still in the adjusting phase but he seems to be liking it so far. The staff is friendly and nice. They are understanding and don't pressure residents to engage if they are not really to do activities however they do encourage it. Every area of the community whether it be inside or outside appears clean and well kept. Dad seems to be enjoying the food no complaints

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your confidence in us and we're so pleased that your dad is enjoying his home here at Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor.

Real nice facility

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review; we appreciate your feedback! Our goal is to provide a five-star experience, so if there are specific areas of improvement that you feel would help us to achieve that goal, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our community with any additional input. We look forward to hearing from you.

$721 or $911
no meals
all utilities included
no deposit
$14 credit check
$35 application fee
$250 pet deposit
does provide transportation

I had my tour today, February 20 at 11:00am at the Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor. This building is in my neighborhood, not far from where I live now. [Removed], who is the Senior Administrative Assistant, met with me in the office and gave me a lot of useful information about the building before we went on the tour. She took me on a tour of the common areas and I also got to see one of the apartments. She was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. This building offers the same conveniences like the building in Jefferson Park such as heat, electric, and air conditioning which are all included in the monthly rent, which is good, but the monthly rental fees are a little bit more expensive than the building in Jefferson Park. There are laundry rooms on every floor and a beautiful dining area downstairs on the main floor. There are also lounging areas on every floor with TV's in every lounge. This building also offers to take the residents grocery shopping if needed. There is a beautiful park in this neighborhood, Horner Park, and an Aldi's grocery store just down the street. The building is located near public transportation.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review; we are delighted that you enjoyed your visit!

I had my tour today at 11:00am at the Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor. This building is in my neighborhood, not far from where I live now. [Removed], who is the Senior Administrative Assistant, met with me in the office and gave me a lot of useful information before we went on the tour. She was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. This building offers the same conveniences like the building in Jefferson Park. Heat, electric, air conditioning all included in monthly rent. Laundry room on every floor and a beautiful dining area. There are also lounging areas on every floor with TV's in every lounge. This building also offers to take the residents grocery shopping if needed. There is a beautiful park in this neighborhood, Horner Park, and an Aldi's grocery store just down the street. The building is located near public transportation.

All is Well so Far

I'am really enjoying my time here at this community. It is a really nice place with kind people. Everything is very well-kept, and looks great. The staff is very friendly, and welcoming. All is well so far, and I would recommend this community.

Excellent Community !!

The location of this community is conveniently located with lots of beautiful scenery surrounding it. The community is always picked up and well maintained. The staff are always willing to fix any issues or problems and are always very friendly. I have no complaints about this place, it is an excellent place to live.

Review of Senior Suites of Ravenwood Manor in Chicago, IL

Living here is a joy since replacing the previous manager with Vincent White. He understands the role of a good property manager and that he is in the hospitality industry. Building maintenance is fully staffed and has greatly improved. Problems are fixed, questions answered with a smile and genuine concern for the needs of the tenants. The building is now clean and well maintained both in the public areas, inside and around the outside of the building.

Review of Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor in Chicago, IL

Great neighbors, quiet, stores for shopping, diverse restaurants, parks and activities to keep you busy. The most important thing is the wonderful staff we have. Always available if something is wrong, the problem is corrected immediately. There is nothing else I can say, but I love it here.

Review of Senior Suites of Ravenwood Manor in Chicago, IL

I live in this independent living community and rate it 3 stars.

Review of Senior Suites of Ravenwood Manor in Chicago, IL

Over 15 years, guess I like it.

Review of Senior Suites Ravenswood Manor Independent Living in Chicago, IL

The rooms were very spacious. This place is close to transportation, as I do not drive. The community rooms are beautiful and the free coffee is a plus. Vincent was very professional and helpful

First Time, Living Alone

This is the first time my Grandmother has lived alone & in senior building, & it has been a positive transition for her. The manager of the building is very friendly, & helped make this move easy. The maintenance crew are readily available when a problem occurs, & everyone seems to love them. There are so many tenants to meet in the building, that it has helped my Grandmother adjust. They offer many community games & events in their main lobby. My Grandmother's biggest concern is the fact that some people smoke in their rooms, & we wish this weren't the case. The building is very clean, & the room she got was well prepared for her. I am thankful she found an affordable senior living option so quickly.

Across for City Park

I chose this community because when I went for a visit the staff was really friendly and the atmosphere is really nice. The environment is beautiful and there is lots of green around. This community is right across the street from a city park. The buildings are very well maintained and the overall cleanliness of the community is great.